Check out these related products
- $19.38 List price $24.95Save $5.57
- $21.85 List price $24.95Save $3.10
- $52.92 List price $75.00Save $22.08
- $54.46 Was $71.41Save $16.95
- $17.01 List price $40.00Save $22.99
- $27.19 List price $40.00Save $12.81
- $7.99 Was $8.53Save $0.54
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Traces the author's decade-long study of the artists, performers, and society figures around Notting Hill and the Slade School of Art, a period during which he photographed new friends and acquaintances in a variety of everyday situations. 12,500 first printing.
Schlesinger's wry eye guides readers through artists' studios, fashion shows, grand country homes, and gay discos, and lets them peek not only at the private David Hockney but also at W.H. Auden, Christopher Isherwood, Paloma Picasso, Twiggy, Robert Mapplethorpe, and others.
|Number of Pages:||128|
|Publisher:||Harry N Abrams Inc|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.25 x 10.50 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $40.99 List price $65.00Save $24.01
- $20.85 List price $29.99Save $9.14
- $25.52 List price $39.95Save $14.43
- $32.00 List price $45.00Save $13.00
- $16.81 List price $21.54Save $4.73
- $10.54 Was $12.94Save $2.40
- $74.17 List price $95.00Save $20.83
- $13.92 List price $24.00Save $10.08
- $81.73 List price $125.00Save $43.27