Pizzacraft PizzaQue Outdoor Pizza Oven, PC6500
About this item
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$53.74 List price $64.99Save $11.25
- Reduced Price$43.74 List price $49.99Save $6.25
- $19.99 List price $29.99Save $10.00
- Clearance$56.28 List price $105.00Save $48.72
- $89.99 List price $99.99Save $10.00
- $283.99 List price $299.00Save $15.01
- $29.45 Was $33.08Save $3.63
- Clearance$14.58 List price $16.35Save $1.77
- Clearance$35.36 List price $39.64Save $4.28
- $584.99 List price $649.00Save $64.01
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get traditional pizzeria results with the Pizzacraft PizzaQue Outdoor Pizza Oven. Whether you're a fan of Chicago style, Neapolitan, a la nonna or your very own creation, this tool is a true asset. It's a simple way to enjoy authentic recipes without heating up your kitchen. Enjoy the Pizzacraft pizza oven, PC6500, at home or on the go. It's a fun addition to tailgating, camping or family pizza night. Lightweight, portable and safe, this PizzaQue pizza oven is incredibly easy to use. Just hook it up to a propane tank, turn it on, let it preheat for 15 minutes and you're ready to go. You'll have crisp, oven-style pizzas in as little as 6 minutes. Its efficient design creates the ideal, extra-hot cooking environment for traditional-style pies, yet it offers up to 25 hours of use from a 20-lb propane tank.
Pair the Pizzacraft PizzaQue Outdoor Pizza Oven with the Pizzacraft Folding Peel and Stone Brush to help you move your pizzas easily and keep your oven clean (accessories sold separately). A 14" pizza stone is included.
Pizzacraft PizzaQue Outdoor Pizza Oven, PC6500:
- Preheats and is ready for cooking in 15 minutes
- Makes crisp, oven-style pizzas in just 6 minutes
- Get 25 hours of use from a 20-lb propane tank
- Portable and lightweight PizzaQue pizza oven
- Made of steel
- Pizzacraft pizza oven, PC6500, includes 14" cordierite pizza stone
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Pizzacraft is here to help if you have any concerns
Usage instructions: When firing your PizzaQue pizza oven for the first time, it is advisable to run the burner on the 'high' setting for 20 minutes and then turn the oven off and let cool to room temperature. This tempers the oven and once cool is ready for use. It is extremely important that the Pizzacraft pizza oven, PC6500, reaches the ideal baking temperature before you begin using it. The temperature gauge should read at least 700 degrees Fahrenheit for 5 minutes before starting to cook.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||PC6500|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||19.40 x 18.70 x 12.30 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$239.99 List price $249.99Save $10.00
- $227.79 Was $255.65Save $27.86
- $69.00 Was $77.97Save $8.97
- $169.86 Was $190.77Save $20.91
- $525.95 Was $553.84Save $27.89
- $69.52 Was $75.77Save $6.25
- $32.88 Was $38.11Save $5.23