Customers also considered
- $34.26 List price $36.97Save $2.71
- $18.82 List price $24.95Save $6.13
- $17.29 Was $19.42Save $2.13
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Grill your meals just right with this Char-Griller Akorn Kamado Kooker. It features a locking lid, two folding black metal shelves and an easy-to-dump ash pan. The 16820 Kamado features innovative technology to make it more durable, convenient and affordable. It also features a lighter weight than traditional ceramic Kamados. This Akorn Kamado Kooker charcoal grill can cook anything from burgers to fish to ribs to pizza. Easy to assemble, it has a 314 sq. in cooking area and a warming rack of 133 sq. in. The cooking surface is made of durable cast iron and the body is constructed of 22-gauge steel.
Char-Griller Akorn Kamado Charcoal Kooker:
- Primary cooking area of 314 sq in
- Warming rack of 133 sq in
- Uses 50% less charcoal than an average charcoal grill
- Cooking surface is cast iron
- Body is constructed of 22 gauge steel
- Exterior finish is powder coated steel
- Interior finish is porcelain coated steel
- Char-Griller kamado kooker cart is constructed of tubular steel with rubber wheels, locking caster on front
- Indexed damper is numbered so you can note the position of the damper
- Locking Lid
- 2 folding black metal shelves
- Easy dump ash pan
- Double wall insulation
- Premium thermometer
|Manufacturer Part Number:||E16820|
|Finish:||porcelain coated steel|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||45.20 x 31.30 x 47.40 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes it is. I have smoked brisket, ribs, pork loin, salmon, and prime rib on it.by Crayh8/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, in fact a very good one. Although it isn't totally ceramic - like the Big Green Egg and such - it is ceramic lined, and as such holds heat for a very long time making it ideal for long, slow smoking.by Hod017/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (32) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- We do sell parts. They can be purchased over the phone at 912-638-4724.by Char-Griller Support9/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $285.63 Was $327.00Save $41.37
- Rollback$231.64 Was $309.00Save $77.36
- $74.00 Was $98.00Save $24.00