Customers also viewed these products
- from $156.99
- Reduced Pricefrom $54.68
- Reduced Pricefrom $146.11
- Reduced Price
- Reduced Pricefrom $188.94
- Reduced Pricefrom $6.06
- Reduced Pricefrom $11.44
- $117.04 Was $124.95Save $7.91
- Reduced Pricefrom $49.03
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The 240 Char-Broil Patio Bistro Gas Grill has an exclusive infrared cooking system that keeps food moist and juice. TRU-Infrared technology heats food directly, promising fewer flare-ups without hot or cold spots. For extra flavor, add real wood chips directly to the grate of this patio gas grill. Its sleek and modern design makes it an added bonus to any apartment balcony or small patio; the wheels allow for mobility and the towel bar holds tools and accessories. The Bistro has Easy Light integrated ignition and a stainless steel cooking grate. The 240 Char-Broil Patio Bistro Gas Grill has a primary cooking area of 240 sq in and a secondary cooking area of 80 sq in. This size is perfect for grilling for friends in an intimate setting, allowing for eight to 12 burgers to cook at a time.
Char-Broil Patio Bistro 240:
- Small on size, mighty on features
- Perfect for a patio or balcony
- TRU-Infrared technology for juicer food
- Eliminates hot and cold spots while using less gas
- Patio gas grill has electronic ignition integrated into gas control knob for a wide range of temperatures
- 320 sq in of cooking area
- Patio bistro grill has a 90-day warranty
- Model# 14601900
|Number of Burners:||1|
|Dimensions:||25.2W x 24.4D x 38.2H in.|
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Material:||Stainless Steel Grate||Porcelain|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||14601900|
|Features:||Removable dial-control plugs into any common 120V power outlet and provides 1750 watts of power , Add real-wood chips or pellets directly on the grilling grate , 320 sq. in. cooking area on porcelain grilling grate and convenient warming rack , Wheels for mobility and a towel bar for tools and accessories. , Char-Broil TRU-Infrared Electric Patio Bistro 240 Grill with Stainless Steel/Black finish... When gas or charcoal grills aren't an option, TRU-Infrared brings outdoor grilling to your patio, deck or balcony , 550 degree F temperature gauge and durable porcelain finish , Heating food directly, TRU-Infrared promises juicer food and fewer flare-ups without hot or cold spots|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||25.20 x 24.40 x 38.20 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I just purchased the Patio Bistro 240 and I have had no issues with the ignitor at all. I would suggest that you reinstall the battery and its housing. The ignitor should light the propane gas as soon as you press the button. You can observe the flame through the grill. I hope this helps you. It comes with a drip pan that can be emptied as needed.by Rennie1/17/2017Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just purchased the Patio Bistro 240 and I have had no issues with the ignitor at all. I would suggest that you reinstall the battery and its housing. The ignitor should light the propane gas as soon as you press the button. You can observe the flame through the grill. I hope this helps you.by Rennie1/17/2017Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We're sorry to hear this. Please contact Char-Broil directly and we will be able to best investigate this.by Charbroil7/22/2016Written by a verified representative from CharbroilWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it comes with a drip pan goes in the center bottom of grillby Jimmac77771/17/2017Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This Patio Bistro has a grease tray that is located beneath the firebox.by Charbroil8/4/2015Written by a verified representative from CharbroilWas this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is not a cook book specific to the Char-Broil Patio Bistro. However, there are tons of free grilling tips and recipes available at Char-Broil LIVE.by Charbroil8/13/2016Written by a verified representative from CharbroilWas this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $25.10 List price $39.99Save $14.89