Check out these related products
- $16.90 List price $29.95Save $13.05
- $29.32 List price $40.00Save $10.68
- $26.70 List price $40.00Save $13.30
- $24.02 List price $28.00Save $3.98
- $23.34 List price $34.95Save $11.61
- $18.35 List price $35.00Save $16.65
- $14.67 List price $26.00Save $11.33
- $25.65 List price $30.00Save $4.35
- $27.19 List price $40.00Save $12.81
- $23.71 List price $27.95Save $4.24
- $17.43 List price $26.99Save $9.56
- $22.46 List price $29.95Save $7.49
- $23.25 List price $28.00Save $4.75
- $19.55 List price $34.95Save $15.40
- $34.26 List price $40.00Save $5.74
- $22.55 List price $30.00Save $7.45
- $15.85 List price $26.99Save $11.14
- $12.41 List price $14.99Save $2.58
- $53.85 List price $80.00Save $26.15
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
CHANGE WITH CONFIDENCE
Praise for "CHANGE WITH CONFIDENCE"
"Phil Buckley is a world-class change leader and world-champion enthusiast for effective change management. Straightforward and engaging, Phil addresses the 50 questions all change managers need to answer with confidence in order to succeed. Rare too for an author in this field, he shares the 'how-not-to' as well as the 'how-to.' This is a book any manager wanting to succeed in change should keep close by."
"-- Professor Chris Bones, Dean Emeritus, Henley Business School; Professor of Leadership, University of Manchester; and award-winning author of "The Cult of the Leader
"Phil Buckley's book gives excellent, practical advice on how to implement change in any private or public organization. What makes "Change with Confidence "so special is that it is organized around questions that anybody who is engaged in or leading change management will find to be key to their success. The real-life examples given for each question make this a very readable book. A must-buy for anybody who wants to avoid the most common mistakes in change management."
"-- Stefan A. Bomhard, President, Europe, Bacardi Martini Group"
""Change with Confidence "provides leaders and leaders of change with a wealth of knowledge and experience that they can apply to their own change initiatives, and the real-world examples provide additional clarity on how to successfully manage or avoid common pitfalls."
"-- David Sculthorpe, CEO, Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada"
Change Management is about helping people decide to change successfully
If you have been charged with leading a change initiative, chances are you were chosen for the job--that is, you didn't volunteer, but rather were tapped to lead or manage a large change project. You may have been given a short briefing and left to your own devices to succeed or fail in an uncertain, often threatening, environment. You may find yourself struggling to adapt your skill set to unfamiliar and anxiety-inducing conditions, conscious that your performance will affect your future career paths.
"Change with Confidence "addresses the 50 biggest questions that change leaders ask time and again, and provides the context, examples, and advice to answer them well, and to enable successful, sustainable change. Whether you're trying to figure it out, are in the planning stage, are actively managing or are working to make it stick, you'll find guidance for a wide range of issues, including: Analyzing previous change initiatives to see what worked, what didn't, and whyFinding out who can influence your success or failure, help you, or trip you upDetermining what resources you'll need and how to get themOvercoming change fatigue and opposition to change.
Although every change has its own circumstances, there are proven processes, tactics, and behaviors that lead to lasting success. "Change with Confidence "offers practical, experience-based advice on a difficult and stressful challenge.
|Number of Pages:||251|
|Publisher:||John Wiley & Sons Inc|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 9.00 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $12.92 List price $28.00Save $15.08
- $16.75 List price $29.95Save $13.20
- $11.19 List price $13.95Save $2.76
- $15.16 List price $25.00Save $9.84
- $11.60 Was $12.43Save $0.83
- $16.62 Was $18.09Save $1.47
- $11.32 List price $16.99Save $5.67
- $20.50 List price $29.99Save $9.49
- $14.39 List price $24.99Save $10.60