Check out these related products
- $11.42 List price $14.95Save $3.53
- $16.19 List price $18.00Save $1.81
- $14.79 List price $16.99Save $2.20
- $13.83 List price $15.95Save $2.12
- $6.84 List price $7.99Save $1.15
- $11.53 List price $15.99Save $4.46
- $9.75 List price $16.99Save $7.24
- $13.59 List price $19.95Save $6.36
- $10.84 List price $17.99Save $7.15
- $9.96 List price $14.95Save $4.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
A guide for middle-aged women evaluates the physical, family, and professional challenges faced by many women after the age of forty.
The rest of your life lies ahead of you. Do you want to spend it fighting your body and worrying about things you can't change? Or do you want to live your life to its fullest by combining age, experience, and creativity to develop a new vision for your body and self?
Women in midlife face many changes, such as children growing up, returning to the workforce, or retiring from it. Then there are the physical changes: crow's-feet, saggy arms, an expanding waistline. The transformations within us and around us can leave us feeling anxious, ineffective, and out of control, especially in a culture that defines midlife as the beginning of a decline. It's easy to look at our lives and ourselves and wish we could turn back the clock, but it doesn't have to be that way.
Midlife is a time of opportunity to renew, grow strong, set new goals, and redefine who you are. "Change Your Mind, Change Your Body: Feeling Good About Your Body and Self After 40" gives you the tools you need to utilize your wisdom and experiences to shape a new vision of who you are and what you want your life to look like -- right now.
Learn how to:
- Cope with the physical and mental changes that midlife brings
- Revamp ideas of what is sexy and desirable
- Turn fears of aging into tools for positive growth
- Develop a positive, realistic body image
- Embrace who you are and who you will become
- Set weight and exercise goals you can really achieve
- Help our daughters create a positive self-image
You have the power to renegotiate your relationship with your body, yourself, and the world around you, and "Change Your Mind, Change Your Body" will help you discover and use it.
|Number of Pages:||268|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Subject:||MIND AND BODY , PHYSICAL FITNESS , AFFIRMATIONS|
|Publication Date:||June, 2004|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $5.79 List price $10.00Save $4.21
- $14.99 List price $24.99Save $10.00
- $8.99 List price $14.95Save $5.96
- $6.26 List price $9.99Save $3.73
- $9.79 List price $17.00Save $7.21
- $7.59 List price $10.99Save $3.40
- $10.45 List price $14.95Save $4.50
- $10.87 List price $15.99Save $5.12