This is my initial review. I bought this product for: RV (30 amp) camping & home use back up power for California Edison power outages. I am going off a recommendation from a friend who has owned the same model now for several years. He uses it during windy, dusty desert dry camping. No issue and the reliability is excellent.
Champion 75537i 3100-Watt RV Ready Portable Inverter Generator with Wireless Remote Start
- Addpowered by Allstate
- Wireless Remote - Start and stop up to 80 ft. away
- 3100 starting watts and 2800 running watts with up to 8 hours run time on a full tank of gas
- Quiet, lightweight, portable and powered by a reliable 171cc Champion engine with Clean Power
About This Item
- Wireless Remote Start?Included key fob allows you to start and stop your generator from up to 80 feet away
- Convenient Electric Start with 3-Position Ignition Switch?Battery included, plus Quick Touch Panel allows you to access all your controls in one spot
- Clean Power for Sensitive Electronics?RV Ready with a 120V 30A RV, plus two 120V 20A household outlets with clean electricity (less than 3% THD) and 12V DC outlet with dual USB adapter
- Ultra-Quiet Operation? 58 dBA is perfect for RVs, tailgating, your next project or backup power for your home, featuring 3100 starting watts and 2800 running watts with up to 8 hours run time at a 25% load
- Champion Support?Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
proposition 65 reasons:titanium dioxide, other chemicals
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
27 x 20 x 19.3 in.
Emergency Generators, Recreational Generators
27 x 20 x 19.3 in.
|Contained Battery Type|
Lead Acid (Non-Spillable)
27 x 18.5 x 17.5 inches; 95 pounds
Champion Power Equipment
|Video Game Platform|
|Has Automatic Shutoff|
27 x 20 x 19.3 in.
|Number of Outlets|
Remote Key Fob, Spark Plug Tool, USB Adapter, Battery Charging Cables, Oil Funnel
Low Oil Shut-Off, Remote Start, Auto Idle Control, Electric Start, Automatic Voltage Regulation, Intelligent Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) Minimizes Voltage Fluctuations & Delivers Consistent Power, Auto Idle Control Stabilizes RPM for Fuel Savings & Noise Reduction, Wireless Remote Start, Low Oil Shutdown, Wheel Kit, USDA approved Spark Arrestor
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
25.00 x 17.30 x 18.30 Inches
Manuals & Guides
Horse Trailer LQ Camping Generator
Finally got to try it the first weekend in June. Camping with a Living Quarters Horse trailer with a Domestic AC unit on the roof. The Champion had no problem handling the AC unit. A little louder than the Honda's others were using, but much less expensive. Carried it in the back of my pick-up.
Ease of use
After our recent hurricanes I bought a Champion so I can continue my independent living despite my days in a power wheelchair and use of medical equipment at night. My son and I positioned the generator on my front porch, followed the simple set up instructions for oil, gas and battery hook ups then I pushed the start button and this baby fired up on the first try. I ran it for the specified 5 hours, changed the oil ( you really DO need to do this!) and it was ready for one of our 12 hour to 5 day power outages. I'm a 67 year old female and once pulled into place, I can operate this electric start generator myself .
What a great unit
My wife and I have a river lot that we go to and there is no electric.This little unit powers our camper very well. We really love the remote start in the mornings when we want to brew some coffee as soon as we awake.just a push of The button and it starts right up. It has great power and runs the A/C unit on energy save mode. It's for the price the best option out there as I did a lot of research.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.