These hoses worked perfectly for reducing the clearance needed behind my washer. They were received in perfect condition (I did free in-store pickup to reduce my cost). These hoses were priced almost half of what everybody else wanted.
Certified Appliance Accessories 77511 2 Pk Braided Stainless Steel Washing Machine Hoses with Elbow, 6ft
Arrives by Fri, Oct 30
About This Item
Certified Appliance Accessories 77511 Braided Stainless Steel Washing Machine Hoses with Elbow, 6ft:
- 3/4" FGH (Female Garden Hose) x 3/4" FGH fittings with stainless steel couplings & brass stems for secure connections
- 90deg stainless steel elbows
- Stainless steel outer braid resists punctures, crimping & kinking
- Clear vinyl surrounds flexible & durable PVC inner core tubing that's woven with polyester for added strength under pressure
- For use as hot or cold water supply lines to household washing machines
- Easy to install
- Corrosion-resistant for long life
- Flexible, durable design protects against bursting & cracking
- UPC (Uniform Plumbing Code), NSF 61 (National Sanitation Foundation) & CSA B125 (Canadian Standards Association) certified ensures product safety
- Includes 2 hoses with elbows & washers that resist weathering & aging
- 5-year warranty
Explore this item
|Assembled Product Weight|
You are viewing
Certified Appliance 77511 Stainless Steel Washer Hose With Elbow, 6'
|5 year warranty|
Customer reviews & ratings
Top Rated Product
Good quality product, very fast and free shipping.
Stainless hoses 25% of Home depot.
Bought stainless hoses and dryer kit from Walmart. They are perfect. Prices are a fraction of that charged by Appliance store.
This is a pair of hoses although the ad says hose. I checked the reviews on Amazon before buying. The sale price was less than half of what others were selling it for.
Perfect fit, quick delivery to the store.
Seem to be good quality - great price!
Metal clad hoses for peace of mind.
More durable than the old rubber hoses I had before.
Washing machine hoses
Love this, nice fit in my machine, works well
Very good item fits wonderfully.
Well fits item.
These hoses could use improvement
This product is stainless steel and reasonably flexible. The 90-degree bend on one end eliminates the tight bend off of the back of the washer. The "straight" end connects to the wall spigot, but there is still a 90-degree hose bend that can eventually damage the hose. This product needs some major improvements. The hose "nuts" need "ears" to allow easy installation without tools. The hose "nuts" need to support the inside of the hose washers so that the hose washer cannot collapse and leak. Finally, the "straight" connection end of the hose needs to be a long 45-degree elbow which will eliminate the tight 90-degree bend at the wall. Other than these issues, the product seems to make an adequate connection between the wall spigots and the washing machine.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question