Celtic Bakers Rack
Customers also considered
- Reduced Price$86.59 List price $237.93Save $151.34
- Reduced Price$123.32 List price $319.44Save $196.12
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$117.98 List price $263.25Save $145.27
- Reduced Price$679.86
- Reduced Price$149.57
- Reduced Price$267.64 List price $415.48Save $147.84
- Reduced Price$307.60 List price $473.96Save $166.36
- Reduced Pricefrom $139.47
- from $303.99
- Reduced Price$185.93 List price $283.80Save $97.87
- from $282.99
- Reduced Price$679.86
- from $207.99
- Reduced Pricefrom $503.09
- from $319.99
- from $459.99
- from $689.99
- from $899.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Store and display your kitchen items on this elegant Celtic Metal Bakers Rack. This sturdy shelf is constructed of high-quality metal in a textured grey finish that will coordinate with nearly any home's decor. Add extra storage in your kitchen or dining room with this Metal Storage Rack. This Original Baker's Rack was used to help baked goods cool faster and keep them off of the baker's countertop workspace. Today, a Bakers Rack with Storage is most commonly used to store often-used items, freeing up space on your counter. Display your bakeware, appliances, cookbooks and more with this five-shelf Celtic Metal Bakers Rack.
Celtic Bakers Rack:
- 19.25" W x 12.25" D x 69" H
- Textured gun metal grey finish
- Lower 3 shelves - 17.5" W x 11.5" D x 13.5" H
- Upper 2 shelves - 17.5" W x 8" D x 13.5" H
- Durable metal construction
- Assembly required
|Recommended Use:||Storage , Display|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||KA9801|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. What is the maximum total weight this rac can carry? & what is the maximum weight each shelf can carry safely?
- It's 68" tall, 19.5" across and 12" deepby Barb3/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Basic answer: I don't know. However, the unit is sturdy and I imagine you could store several pans on the bottom shelf; some smaller ones a bit higher up. Definitely tether the unit to the wall if it gets heavy. There is nothing in the inserts that tells you anything about maximum weight. I wondered the same thing, as I intended to use it to store cookbooks and my bread maker. It's great with the books and bread maker, but I don't have anything heavy on the top 3 shelves.by LovngSnow7/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I do not know the weight limit for each shelf, but I personally would not put my cast iron pans on the shelves. Cast iron is really heavy. I do have a stack of about five cook books on the bottom shelf, but I wouldn't put anything heavier than a crockpot on the shelves. I'm not sure how many pans you have, but I wouldn't recommend this rack for displaying cast iron cookware.by ral8046/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The unit is very solid but the cross bars are only straps. I don't know how much weight it would hold, but if to heavy, I would think the straps would bow.by JKlynne11/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This unit is very sturdy and would easily hold cast iron pots & pans - just be forewarned to measure the depth and width of the shelves. I was disappointed at how small the shelves are but surprised at how sturdy they are.by Barca610/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Should be able to paint it black without any problems, but the actual color is a very dark gray and looks very nice next to black items.by HamsterMom6/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't see why this rack couldn't be painted, spray or brush, with any colorby KayT3/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I thought about spray painting it, too. I can't imagine why it wouldn't work. Just have a light touch, and spray paint each piece separately (before you assemble). I often spray paint eye-key-ah furniture, with great results. You just have to read all the directions and follow them to a T.by LovngSnow3/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it's made from aluminum, but I could be wrong. It is painted. I'd give it 2 or 3 years outdoors, with no direct sunlight or rain.by LovngSnow7/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your inquiry. This item is constructed of durable metal made to last for years, but is not ideal for outdoor use.by SouthernEnterprises11/7/2015Written by a verified representative from SouthernEnterprisesWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?