Customers also viewed these products
- $49.95 List price $59.97Save $10.02
- $110.09 Was $129.00Save $18.91
- $52.81 List price $99.96Save $47.15
- Reduced Price$146.99 List price $312.50Save $165.51
- $69.95 List price $109.95Save $40.00
- Reduced Price$98.97 List price $152.49Save $53.52
Customers also bought these products
- $12.99 Was $16.42Save $3.43
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Examine the world around you with the Celestron Micro360 Dual-Purpose Microscope. It features high-power for specimen slides and low-power for thin and solid objects. This LED microscope has top and bottom illumination so you can properly view objects. This tool has an adjustable brightness control. This high-power microscope features a full 360-degree rotatable eyepiece, which allows viewing at any angle without moving it. It comes with eight prepared slides, four bank slides, four cover slips, tweezers, a needle probe and an eyedropper for most experiments. The device offers a view power of as low as 40x and as high as 640x.
Celestron Micro360 Dual-Purpose Microscope:
- Power: 40x/64x/100x/160x/400x/640x
- 4x/10x/40x objective lenses; all glass optics
- 2 eyepieces: WF10x and WF16x; all glass optics
- Top and bottom LED illumination
- Plain stage; metal high-power microscope
- Microscope head; inclined 45-degree and 360-degree rotatable
- Condenser; N.A. 0.65
- Filter wheel and diaphragm; 6 positions
- 4 AA battery powered LED microscope; user supplied
- 8 prepared slides, 4 blank slides, 4 cover slips, tweezers, needle probe, eyedropper
|Manufacturer Part Number:||44125|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.13 x 7.50 x 14.13 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This microscope does not have the pointer in the view.by An anonymous customer12/16/2015Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$88.89 List price $199.95Save $111.06
- Reduced Price$69.95 List price $97.93Save $27.98
- Reduced Price$89.34 List price $137.65Save $48.31