Celestial Seasonings Herbal Tea Cranberry Apple Zinger - 20 CT
About this item
About this item
- Celestial Seasonings Herbal Tea Cranberry Apple Zinger - 20 CT.
- Cranberries are actually white for most of the growing season, but develop their distinctive red hue as they ripen in the fall.
- Ever wonder why... no string and tag?
- Our unique pillow-style tea bag is the result of our commitment to doing what's best for the environment.
- Because these natural fiber tea bags don't need strings, tags, staples or individual wrappers, we're able to save more than 3.5 million pounds of waste from entering landfills every year!
- Our natural heritage.
- In 1969, Celestial Seasonings began picking fresh herbs in the forests and canyons of the Rocky Mountains and blending them to create healthy, flavorful teas.
- This tradition of turning the best of nature into delicious taste experiences continues to this day.
- We have never used artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and every Celestial Seasonings product is still made with the highest quality all-natural ingredients available.
- "It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us."
- -Isaac D'Israeli.
- Blended in Boulder, Co.
- Blendmaster's notes.
- "There's no mistaking a Zinger!
- This spirited blend brings to mind the unique flavor of fresh, homemade cranberry sauce.
- We've infused bushels of lively, antioxidant-rich cranberries with tart, juicy apples and exotic yumberries, a healthy Asian fruit also known as a 'Chinese strawberry.'
- The result is a vibrant tea you'll enjoy hot or iced all year long."
- - Charlie Baden.
- Celestial Seasonings Blendmaster since 1975.
- We've blended healthy teas with environmental consciousness since 1969.
- By purchasing this product, you're sharing our dedication to our planet, our employees and everyone who enjoys our teas.
- We print our boxes on 100% recycled paperboard with 35% post-consumer content.
- Ethical Trade.
- We're passionate about the people and places that produce our ingredients.
- We support fair wages and sustainable harvests in more than 35 countries.
- Please use this number in all correspondence related to this product.
- We know you'll love this tea!
- Tell us what you think: 1-800-351-8175.
- Naturally caffeine free.
- Gluten free.
- 2008 and made exclusively by Celestial Seasonings, Inc.
Ingredients: Hibiscus, Cinnamon, Roasted Chicory, Natural Flavors Of Apples, Yumberries and Cranberries with Other Natural Flavors (contains Soy Lecithin), Chamomile, Blackberry Leaves, Cranberries and Apples.
Instructions: Hot tea by the cup. Pour freshly boiled water over one tea bag. Steep 4 to 6 minutes and remove tea bag. Sweeten if desired.Iced tea by the pitcher.Pour 2 cups boiling water over four tea bags in a heat-resistant container. Steep 4 to 6 minutes and remove tea bags. If desired, add sweetener while tea is hot. Add 2 cups cold water and chill.
Fabric Care Instructions: None
Explore this item
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4