Casio Men's Atomic Timekeeping Sports Watch
Customers also considered
- $23.84 List price $34.95Save $11.11
- $39.59 List price $64.95Save $25.36
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$31.07 List price $44.95Save $13.88
- Reduced Price$22.77 List price $29.95Save $7.18
- Reduced Price$29.95
- Reduced Price$44.99 List price $59.95Save $14.96
- Reduced Price$54.58 List price $99.95Save $45.37
- Reduced Price$215.99 List price $249.95Save $33.96
- Reduced Price$53.85 List price $84.95Save $31.10
- Reduced Price$44.38 List price $74.95Save $30.57
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Boasting the precision and reliability of multi-band atomic timekeeping, the Casio Men's Atomic Timekeeping Watch is part of Casio's rugged and stylish Waveceptor collection. This self-adjusting Casio atomic watch features a large LCD readout that can display the day of the week in nine different languages. A stopwatch and alarm timer function will help keep you on track and on time. Water resistant to 200 meters (660 feet), this Casio sports watch even offers 48-city world time and 12 or 24-hour formats so you can travel across the globe and get where you need to go on time, no matter how exotic your destination may be. The display shows not only the hour, minute and second but also the day of the week and the month, day and year. The nine inch buckle strap ensures that the Casio atomic watch will fit most men's wrists easily.
The watch uses quartz movement to accurately keep time day after day.
Casio Men's Atomic Timekeeping Sports Watch:
- Large LCD readout
- Atomic timekeeping
- World time
- 12 or 24 hour format
- Resin case
- Digital LCD dial
- Black resin band
- Buckle closure
- Quartz movement
- Water resistant to 200m
- Strap dimensions: 9" length
- Lithium battery
|Fine or Fashion:||Fashion|
|Contained Battery Type:||Silver|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||WV200A-1AV|
|Container Type:||NOT STATED , PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.00 x 1.50 x 0.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Don't know for sure, but it does not appear that you can. That is one reason I bought this watch. The previous Casio that I had was one that you could not change the band on. The band gave out and the only option was to put it together with duct tape or buy a new watch. I bought the new watch. When the band on this one gives out I won't feel too bad about replacing the watch as the price on this one was reasonable.by Snelly6/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES!!!by SDABOY11/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes upper right buttonby sportz5911/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it has a builtin light not that glow-in-the dark stuffby gte52011/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Steve65432111/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?