Check out these related products
- $115.77 List price $136.20Save $20.43
- $211.57 List price $244.60Save $33.03
- $145.87 List price $155.00Save $9.13
- $180.35 List price $208.60Save $28.25
- $162.63 List price $171.20Save $8.57
- $202.65 List price $231.60Save $28.95
- $203.35 List price $225.80Save $22.45
- $203.25 List price $220.20Save $16.95
- $140.70 List price $160.80Save $20.10
- $106.13 List price $131.60Save $25.47
- $144.86 List price $173.80Save $28.94
- $98.87 List price $113.00Save $14.13
- $173.19 List price $183.00Save $9.81
Consider these popular products
- $16.80 List price $28.00Save $11.20
- $9.60 List price $16.00Save $6.40
- $10.87 Was $12.02Save $1.15
- $11.22 List price $16.00Save $4.78
- $9.99 List price $16.00Save $6.01
- $50.03 List price $65.00Save $14.97
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Pearson College Div, 2012, ISBN13 9780205036998, ISBN10 0205036996
"Contemporary Cases for Students"" ""Case Studies in Abnormal Behavior" brings the field of abnormal psychology to life with its rare combination of readability, humor, and strong scholarship. This rich collection of case studies integrates contemporary and recognizable classic cases to illustrate a wide range of clinical and legal issues. To enable students to more fully understand the nature of the disorder, each case contains the full background material relevant to etiological, diagnostic, and therapeutic considerations. Significant family and social history data are also presented in order to give students a clear picture of how specific behavior patterns were generated and maintained. Teaching & Learning Experience
- "Improve Critical Thinking "- Quotes and anecdotes stimulate critical thinking and can be used by instructors to jumpstart classroom discussion.
- "Engage Students "- A wide range of highly recognizable and interesting case studies help students see the real-life relevance of psychological disorders.
- "Explore Research "- The most up-to-date DSM-TR-IV materials are incorporated into the text; all major DSM disorders are covered.
|Number of Pages:||347|
|Author:||Meyer, Robert G. , Weaver, Christopher M.|
|Publisher:||Pearson College Div|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.75 x 9.25 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.