Customers also viewed these products
- $6.54 List price $9.99Save $3.45
- Reduced Price$12.00 List price $19.00Save $7.00
Case Logic Small Camera Case, Black
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$8.95 List price $9.95Save $1.00
- Reduced Price$11.80 List price $49.95Save $38.15
- $4.66 Was $4.97Save $0.31
- Reduced Price$8.99 List price $14.95Save $5.96
- Reduced Price$3.95 List price $5.53Save $1.58
- Reduced Price$9.98 List price $49.95Save $39.97
- Reduced Price$4.95 List price $6.93Save $1.98
- Reduced Price$7.97 List price $11.99Save $4.02
- $16.15 Was $17.47Save $1.32
- Reduced Price$14.99 List price $20.99Save $6.00
- Reduced Price$8.99 List price $39.95Save $30.96
- Reduced Price$14.97 List price $49.95Save $34.98
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Case Logic Small Camera Case:
- Fits most point and shoot cameras
- Impact-resistant exterior keeps your point and shoot cameras safe and sound
- Easy grip styling with a concave and grooved shell
- Tailored frame and interior provide snug space for limited movement
- Full body zipper provides instant access
- Color: Black
|Compatible Devices:||Compact Camera|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||MSEC-2Black|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- According to the Kodak website, the dimensions for the C142 are : W × H × D: 3.7 × 2.4 × 1.2 in. The dimensions for the MSEC-2 case are : W × H × D: 4.05 (not 7.05)× 3.31 × 1.18 in., so yes, your cameras should fit into these cases.by CaseLogic7/24/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?