About this item
About this item
- Cascadian Farm Organic Granola Oats and Honey.
- Organic whole grain oats, crisp rice, and golden honey.
- USDA organic.
- Cascadian Farm Organic Oats & Honey Granola.
- Upper Skagit Valley, Washington.
- Since 1972.
- Organic goodness from farm to table.
- When we founded Cascadian Farm in 1972, we knew that good food started with caring for our land.
- We're still tending our farm in the foothills of Washington's Cascade Mountains and also partnering with other farmers who share our commitment to bringing you delicious organic foods.
- So you can be sure every bite is good for you, your family, and the world we share.
- Wholesome rolled oats.
- Crisp rice.
- A touch of honey.
- Whole grain.
- Message to visitors: "When we welcome visitors to the Home Farm every summer, we tell them we handpick our berries ripe - at the peak of flavor and nutrition.
- Come taste for yourself!"
- This package is sold by weight, not by volume.
- You can be assured of proper weight even though some settling of contents normally occurs during shipment and handling.
- Certified organic.
- This product is certified organic by the Washington State Department of Agriculture in accordance with the organic standards of the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
- 100% recycled paperboard.
- We welcome your questions or comments.
- 1-800-624-4123 (Mon-Fri 7:30-5:30 CT).
- Visit us at www.cascadianfarm.com.
- Why eat organic?
- Our organic foods are grown without the use of synthetic pesticides and chemical fertilizers.
- Our organic foods contain no artificial flavors or preservatives.
- Our organic farming methods help protect and nurture the environment.
- Try our whole family of delicious organic foods including cereal, frozen fruits & vegetables, juice concentrates and fruit spreads.
- 16g or more per serving.
- Eat 48g or more of whole grains daily.
- Cascadian home farm managers.
- Names: Jim & Harlyn Meyer.
- Farm name: Cascadian Home Farm.
- Location: Upper Skagit Valley, Washington - birthplace of Cascadian Farm.
- Crop: fresh berries.
- Years as organic farmers: 36.
- Jim & Harlyn.
- To learn more about our farm please visit our website at: www.cascadianfarm.com.
- 2008 Small Planet Foods, Inc.
Ingredients: Whole Grain Oats*, Sugar*, Crisp Rice* (Rice*, Sugar*, Sea Salt, Malt*), Sunflower Oil*, Whole Grain Oat Flour*, Molasses*, Maltodextrin*, Honey*, Sea Salt, Vanilla Extract*. *Organic.
Instructions: To open, slide finger under arrows to left & right.
Explore this item
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4