Cascade is the only product I use in my diswasher! We have very hard water and the Cascade is The only dishwasher detergent that seems to neutralize the hard ward water, because there is no lie or calcium build up that happened with other brands I've tried! Cleans dishes and pans perfectly!
Cascade Platinum ACtionPacs Dishwasher Detergent, Fresh, 62 Ct
Arrives by Sun, Aug 16
In stock at San Leandro, 15555 Hesperian Blvd
About This Item
- Cascade Platinum ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent, Fresh, 62 Ct: No pre-wash needed—Cascade Platinum dishwasher detergent removes burnt-on food
- Our powerful ActionPac unleashes cleaning agents that dissolve food, lift it off, and rinse it away
- Cascade's best dishwashing detergent to keep your silverware and dishwasher sparkling
- Cascade Platinum ActionPacs clean 24-hour stuck-on food so well you can skip the pre-wash. This can save up to 15 gallons of water per dishwasher load!
- Dissolves quickly to unleash cleaning power early in the cycle
- Formulated with the grease-fighting power of Dawn
- #1 Recommended Brand in North America* *More dishwasher brands in North America recommend Cascade vs. any other automatic dishwashing detergent brand, recommendations as part of co-marketing agreements
Ingredients: Contains sodium carbonate, nonionic surfactants, sodium silicate and enzymes. Phosphate free.
Instructions: To Use: 1 ActionPac = 1 Load 1. Dry hands before handling, pacs dissolve quickly in water. 2. Do not unwrap, puncture or pull apart stuck together pacs. 3. Place one pac in the main dispenser cup and close dispenser door. 4. Let it do the cleaning. 5. Reseal bag after each use.
Explore this item
|Item Class ID|
|Primary Category Path|
Country of Origin - Components
|Product URL Text|
|Primary Shelf ID|
|Is Always Show|
Country of Origin - Assembly
|PCP Seller ID|
Detergent & Dish Soap Type
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Product PT Family|
|Product Tax Code|
|Show Button In|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
You are viewing
Cascade Platinum ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent, Fresh, 62 count
|Procter & Gamble|
Household Cleaning Supplies
|Home & Garden|
Household & Industrial Cleaning & Chemical
My SIL turned me on to Cascade Platinum a couple years ago. I am so impressed and will never stray my loyalty. Before I used this I would have to polish my silverware and try to ignore foggy glassware. It seemed the other d/w detergent would leave a film on everything. But not Cascade Platinum, my silverware is beautiful and shiny, LOVE IT.
THE BEST DISHWASHER SOAP ON THE MARKET
THIS IS ALL WE USE NOW FOR ALMOST A YEAR AND WE LOVE IT , WE HAVE A VERY NICE NEW 3 YEAR OLD DISHWASHER AND TRIED OTHER BRANDS BUT NOTHING WORKS AS GOOD AS THIS ONE AND GET THE PLATINUM IT WORKS AWSOME AND OUR DISHES ARE SO CLEAN WE LOVE IT. WILL NEVER USE ANYTHING ELSE.
This was a re-order for me since I'd tried it a few months ago and liked it. It leaves my dishes, pots, and pans spotless and there's no filmy or powder-like residue on them after they go through the dishwasher cycles. I'll continue buying this.
This is the best dishwasher soap ever. I have lived in many states and experienced problems with the water in different areas and thos stuff works the best fighting different water issues. Cant go wrong.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question