I'm native American and Mexican by heritage, and I've always had trouble finding the hair care for my type of thick wavy hair. Well, I found it! My hair is very soft, clean and not weighed down at all.
About This Item
- Black Vanilla Sulfate Free Shampoo is color safe and helps cleanse and restore natural moisture without adding weight to your hair - It pairs perfectly with our Black Vanilla Conditioner to help transform your hair
- However dry, dull, or brittle your hair is, you can help regain your natural balance of moisture, manageability, shine and softness with Black Vanilla - The secret is our powerful ingredients - Aloe, Clover, Calendula, Rose
- Black Vanilla Moisturizing Sulfate Free Shampoo hydrates your hair with Aloe Leaf juice so it?s softer and more manageable, while the Sweet Clover and Rose Extract give your hair endless amounts of healthy shine
- Scent experience: Our formula contains the warm, sensual Black Vanilla fragrance for a soothing experience - This product is Paraben Free, Silicone Free, and contains No Petrolatum, No Mineral Oil and No Artificial Colors
- The Black Vanilla Collection infuses softness and shine with this moisture rich recipe to revive dry, brittle hair - Infused with ingredients like Sweet Clover, Aloe Leaf and Shea Butter, this collection helps transform hair
Keep out of eyes. Not intended for internal use.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-2 Cocamide, Fragrance (Parfum), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Melitotus Officinalis Extract, PEG-150 Distearate, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polyquaternium-10, Polyquaternium-7, Potassium Cocoate, Rosa Canina Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Caramel.
Instructions: Completely wet your hair so the shampoo can work in easily. Apply the shampoo and take a moment to gently massage into your hair and scalp. Rinse well with warm water until all suds are gone.
Explore this item
Found what I needed!
My hair is gray, dull and brittle. I wear short styles because its the only manageability for me at my age. I also color my hair and hopefully this product will help in the dryness, dull and brittleness and restore live to my hair. I have dry scalp. Thanks Carol. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Nothing else for us!
As my daughter gets older, her hair has changed. I was not able for a while to find anything that her hair liked until I decided to give this hair care line a try. Now it is all I use on her hair. Her hair is fine but super thick and very curly. It worked so well on her that I started using it on my other daughter as well (who is older).
I’m so happy wit the results because my hair is so soft and easy to style!
2b/2c Caucaisan Hair
I have 2b/2c hair texture and have Caucasian hair; that being said, this sulfate-free shampoo is the bomb-diggity. I love the smell of vanilla (pro #1), I love my hair not being so dried out from usual shampoos (pro #2), and because this is specifically formulated to cater to "dry, dull, and brittle hair" AND I have hair that isn't prone to being that, I never use conditioner. It's conditioning enough that I use it, rinse it out, then use the leave-in conditioner and boom goes the dynamite. My wave-curls are defined and my hair smells nice (according to my students.)
TL;DR Buy this because it does what it says it does and it smells fantastic.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question