I have been using this product for a few years now and it is one I hate to be without (it's rare if I am. I stock up!) It smells amazing- I use it along with the Hair Milk leave-in. I get compliments ALL the time on how great my hair smells. I would be devastated if they ever discontinue this product. I wish you could scratch and sniff the photo! ha!
About This Item
- Black Vanilla Moisture and Shine Hydrating Conditioner is a rich hydrating recipe that takes dry, brittle, and unmanageable hair and leaves it detangled, soft, and easier to style - A perfect co-wash for curly haired girls
- The Black Vanilla conditioner also helps soften wet hair, leaving your hair with fewer snags, snaps, and tugs - It conditions hair for a natural, curly, and moisturized feel, leaving hair looking healthy and feeling stronger
- Our recipe: The Black Vanilla moisturizing conditioner formula blends Shea, vitamin B5 and Biotin to strengthen and soften hair when it?s wet so there's less breakage - Also light enough to use daily and as a co-wash
- Scent experience: Our Hydrating Conditioner formula contains the warm and sensual Black Vanilla fragrance for a soothing experience - This product contains No Petrolatum, No Mineral Oil, and No Artificial Colors
- The Black Vanilla Collection infuses softness and shine with this moisture rich recipe to revive dry, brittle hair - Infused with ingredients like Sweet Clover, Aloe Leaf and Shea Butter, this collection helps transform hair
Caution: Keep out of eyes. Not intended for internal use.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Urtica Dioica (Nettie) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Melilotus Officinalis (Sweet Clover) Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Biotin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Cetrimonium Chloride, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Amodimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, AMP-Acrylates Copolymer, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Laureth-9, C11-15 Pareth-7, C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Polyquaternium-37, Polysorbate 60, Polyurethane-14, Ppg-1 Trideceth-6, Peg-45m, Vp/Dmapa Acrylates Copolymer, Trideceth-12, Tetrasodium Edta, Citric Acid, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum).
Instructions: After shampooing, work thoroughly into wet hair. Massage gently into your scalp and hair, especially the ends. Leave in your hair for 3 to 5 minutes and rinse well.
Explore this item
Customer reviews & ratings
Cannot live without this!
Just say YES!
Black vanilla conditioner is a MUST! I received a sample 2 or 3 years ago and made it a must inventory every since. The smell is delightful but not overwhelming. The shine is unreal and the added bonus is that it's a leave in.
I have loved this for many years, I needed the cost savings which allowed me to order last month. Thank you a layed off educator, god bless you all, I wanted to still support small businesses.
Black Vanilla Moisture
It softened my hair without feeling sticky and it SMELLS AMAZING!
My son started using your products several mths ago, because of his dry hair and now he think he is fly. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question