This is amazing! It is the only thing that has allowed a come to go through my wet hair without getting caught in some tangles! Love the smell too. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
About This Item
- Black Vanilla 4 in 1 Combing Creme revives hair with rich hair detangler that moisturizes, adds shine, softens, controls frizz - Made with Almond and Keratin, this leave in hair treatment gives your hair the glide it needs
- Perfect for all hair types: Blended with Sweet Almond, Vegetable Protein, and Vanilla Fruit Extract, the Black Vanilla combing crÃ¨me formula is the perfect hair detangler to prep your hair for styling
- Hair Detangler: Our Combing CrÃ¨me softens and gives curls the glide they need in order to manage with ease - This leave in instantly detangles, deeply moisturizes, enhances natural shine and preps hair for manageable styling
- Scent Experience: Our Combing CrÃ¨me formula contains the warm and sensual Black Vanilla fragrance for a soothing experience - This Black Vanilla product contains No Petrolatum, No Mineral Oil, and No Artificial Colors
- The Black Vanilla Collection infuses softness and shine with this moisture rich recipe to revive dry, brittle hair - Infused with ingredients like Sweet Clover, Aloe Leaf and Shea Butter, this collection helps transform hair
Health Concern: Hair, Skin, Nails
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Amodimethicone, Glycerin, Jojoba Esters, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Cetyl Esters, Propanediol, Stearamine Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-Propyl Silanetriol, Polysorbate 60, Cystine Bis-Pg-Propyl Silanetriol, Fragrance (Parfum), Panthenol, Quaternium-95, Polysilicone-15, C11-15 Pareth-7, Trideceth-12, Laureth-9, Galactoarabinan Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Keratin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Seed Protein, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Phytic Acid, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, BHT, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Limonene.
Instructions: Use on wet hair to detangle and add shine. Before combing or styling, apply a quarter size amount into palms of hands and work through hair, applying it evenly from roots to tips. Use a wide-tooth comb or your fingers to detangle small sections, one at a time. Apply more creme as needed to help add shine and enhance your style. Do not rinse out.
Explore this item
Best Combing Creme Ever!
All in One, I Love!
I've been using the Black Vanilla 4-in-1 “Combing” Creme on myself and 3 children for a couple of months. We absolutely love it! With 3 children under 3, the faster I can get their hair done everyday the better. This helps me do just that while leaving their hair soft, shiny and moisturized. Did I mention it smells AMAZING!
Worth the price
This worked wonderful on my daughters hair and mine. We have thick dry curly hair and with such a small amount it detangles our wet hair. Definitely worth the price!
Great product for my dry fine long hair.
I love the scent! The cream works just as expected. I have very fine extra long hair which tangles easily. This is the only product I have found which when used after shampooing and conditioning does not weigh my hair down, but lets me brush all the tangles out.
Black vanilla 4 in 1 combing creme
Wow! My 19 yr old son decided to grow his hair long and ban the barber. He got so many tangled in his long natural hair that he took to wearing a hat every rather than try to untangle it. When I saw it, I ordered this product-fantastic! With a little work and very little pain, tangles are gone!!!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question