CARNATION Instant Nonfat Dry Milk 9.6 oz. Bag
Customers also considered
- Reduced Price$56.69 List price $78.02Save $21.33
- $2.98 Was $3.28Save $0.30
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Makes breads and muffins tender, adds flavor to sauces and soups, adds nutrition to fruit smoothies and protein shakes.
convenient resealable packageMakes 3 quartsFortified with vitamins A and D
Warning Text: Good to Remember: One tablespoon of Carnation Instant Nonfat Dry Milk provides 55mg of calcium, 1.5g of protein and has only 15 calories!
Ingredients: Nonfat Milk, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3.
Instructions: How to Mix: To Make 1 Quart: Put 1-1/3 cups Dry Milk in quart container. Add about 4 cups water (to 1-quart mark). To Make 1 Glass (about 8 oz.): Mix 1/3 cup Dry Milk + 1 cup water. Stir and refrigerate. For freshest flavor, refrigerate overnight before drinking.
Explore this item
|Certifications & Claims:||Fat Free|
|Capacity:||9.6 oz (272 g)|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||5150071030|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.00 x 6.50 x 10.00 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0.0 Grams||0.0|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol <5 Mg||1|
|Sodium 125 Mg||5|
|Potassium 390 Mg||11|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.0 Grams||4.0|
|Sugars 12 G|
|Protein 8.0 Grams|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Mine says servicing size 1/3 cup 23g. I hope that helps.by Godson273/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The serving size is 1 Quart or 32 Oz. But you can make just one cup if that's your preference. It's up to the individual.by SlowDanzurr3/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, mixture is for several gallons, but, you can make one cup at a time.by shopper54411/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, Donna. Our Carnation Nonfat Dry Milk is sourced and manufactured in the United States.I hope this helps, have a great day!by NestleAll5/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products