Customers also viewed these products
- $76.59 Was $81.67Save $5.08
- $44.78 Was $70.85Save $26.07
- $73.51 Was $80.67Save $7.16
- $29.82 Was $33.00Save $3.18
- $75.74 Was $80.93Save $5.19
- $97.00 Was $104.37Save $7.37
- $34.17 Was $38.00Save $3.83
- $81.82 Was $91.00Save $9.18
- $19.78 Was $22.00Save $2.22
- $50.35 Was $56.00Save $5.65
- $77.32 Was $81.67Save $4.35
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Price does not include tire services, tire disposal fees or any applicable state environmental taxes. Actual tire may vary from displayed image.Optimize the stability and traction on your lawnmower with this Carlisle Turf Master 23X9.50-12/4 Lawn Garden Tire. It is constructed with durable commercial grade material, which provides users with performance and dependability. This lawnmower tire includes deep thread elements, which enhance vehicle traction on various surfaces.
Carlisle Turf Master 23X9.50-12/4 Lawn Garden Tire:
- Tire Load Index: 460@28
- Tire Type: Lawnmower
- Sidewall: Black Sidewall
- Dependable performance
- Commercial grade tire
- Durable tread compound with deep thread elements
- This Carlisle tire can be utilized on a variety of equipment including lawnmowers
- Suitable for a variety of lawn maintenance vehicles
|Vehicle Type:||Lawn Equipment|
|Size:||23X9.50-12 4 PLY|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||511406|
|Tire Sidewall Style:||Black Sidewall|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||23.60 x 9.80 x 23.60 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I never heard of inner tube having a ply rating.by tcwheelbarrowdriver0074/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is a tubeless tire you can call 1-877-253-6191 to ask the actual distributor questions about this tire.by EAGLE46501/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I replaced Carlisle Turf Saver 2 ply with a much better Turf Master 4 ply. The Turf Saver was cheaper, but a better tire for a few more bucks is lifetime less cost with fewer problem.by Taxpayer10/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No difference, the NHS stands for Non-Highway Service. The replacement tire has that molded into the side.by Jeff9/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Max Load: 570 lb @ 30 psby Jeff49/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 4 ply and tubelessby Jeff49/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?