Customers also viewed these products
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Price does not include tire services, tire disposal fees or any applicable state environmental taxes. Actual tire may vary from displayed image.
Carlisle Tubes are available in a wide variety of sizes. Applications include lawn and garden, industrial, ATV, golf carts and more.
- Treadwear Warranty:
- Tire Type: Tube-
- Sidewall: Black Sidewall
- Speed Rating:
- Load Index:
- Speed Rating Translation:
- Load Index Translation:
|Tire Sidewall Style:||Black Sidewall|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||320440|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||18.11 x 9.84 x 6.30 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It will if your rim is a 6" rim. (The rim diameter is the last number; like 15x6.50x6). Be sure you get the TR13 valve stem because the TR87 stem will not work on your lawnmower. I believe the last three digits in the stock number should be 556 to get the TR13 stemby lawnmowerman7/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product comes in a wide variety of sizes to fit most tires.by CommunityAnswer3/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe the valve stem style is the difference. One has the TR87 stem which will NOT work on most lawnmowers. One is the TR13 stem which is for most ride on mowers.by lawnmowerman7/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not entirely sure but it may have to do with the valve stem style. I ordered the cheaper one and got the TR87 valve stem which does not work on mower tires. I am going to try the 556 next time.by lawnmowerman7/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?