ZEISS Fog Defender System, Lens Anti-Fog Spray & Wipe Solution Kit for Eye Glasses
More seller options (2)
Get free delivery, shipping and more*
About this item
ZEISS Fog Defender System, Microfiber Cloth & Anti Fog Spray for Glasses:
- Simply spray the anti-fog formula onto the lens surface and wipe until dry with the included cloth.
- The special anti-fog solution leaves a thin film on the lenses, preventing lenses from fogging for up to 72 hours.
- Ideal for: eyeglasses with anti-reflective coatings, sunglasses, binoculars, camera lenses, swim and snow goggles.
Assembled Product Weight
Carl Zeiss Vision, Inc.
Manufacturer Part Number
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
1.00 x 1.60 x 3.85 Inches
Instructions: Clean your eyeglasses using ZEISS cleaning products or warm soap and water. When completely dry, spray both sides of the lenses with the liquid ZEISS Fog Defender and wipe with the enclosed cloth until dry. When using on cameras, binoculars, scopes, and other non-eyewear surfaces, please spray ZEISS Fog Defender on the cloth and wipe onto lenses until dry. For longer lasting results: Do not wash the enclosed cloth. This product is safe for coated lenses. Please note that some coatings are fragile and may wear off regardless of cleaning regimen used. Ideal For: Binoculars. Scopes/telescopes. Safety Glasses. Eyeglasses. Sunglasses. Camera Lenses. Swim/Ski Goggles.
Water, Proprietary Detergents and Preservatives.
Most helpful positive review
Most helpful negative review
- 5 out of 5 stars review7/5/2022Keeps my Sunglasses clear[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I breath heavily so my eye glasses seem to fog up especially when it's humid outside. The fog kit works by using a spray on both sides, then wiping clean. It really works. I am a believer. I also use when swimming.Mo34500
- 5 out of 5 stars review12/6/2021Works well.[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] As a hobby photographer, this was the best investment I made when getting the Zeiss Fog Defender system. I like to shoot outdoors and in the winter, going from the outdoors inside, my lenses never fail to fog. The kit comes with the lens spray and a cloth. The process was easy with a spray and wipe until dry. One thing - make sure the lens and the cloth is clean otherwise there will be scratches from the tiniest bit of dirt. This system works great for what I needed.Littlmiss8300
- 5 out of 5 stars review7/26/2020Works Great !!!I have this tiny nose where a mask will not seal well so my glasses always fog up. Was miserable trying to wear a mask and cannot see. This product really does work. The only negative I have is that I have to apply it daily in order to work and the bottle is very small. It does come in a nice little pouch you can easily carry in your purse and it has a cloth with it to easily apply. I have a feeling I'm going to buy a lot of this. They do have the wipes that come in a pack of 100 but the cost was quite pricey.Brenda121
- 5 out of 5 stars review8/11/2020Finally fog free, most of the timeThis product was recommended to me by a healthcare worker. It really does seem to reduce fogging with a mask by quite a bit. It needs to be reapplied on a regular basis. [On the order itself, fulfilled by Walmart, I give it 3 stars - I ordered 3, there were only two in the package, and trying to report it successfully has been frustrating. As far as I can tell, I have yet to receive a refund for the missing one.]highdesertcats30
- 5 out of 5 stars review8/10/2020Face mask fogging up your glasses?I purchased this product because my glasses always fog up from wearing my mask and from going into humid air outside from an air conditioned space. Surprisingly it really works.Browneyes80