About This Item
The extra-large, adjustable height flat working surface offers ample space and accommodates both left and right-handed use, meaning a comfortable experience for whatever your situation is. Both the ABS plastic top and sturdy polypropylene basis will save you time with quick clean up and minimal maintenance for the longevity. The unique C-shaped base will allow you full access to the working surface when seated and gives your feet better clearance promoting proper posture and comfort.
Purchase your Carex Extra-Large Surface Overbed table today for a versatile home medical solution:
- Easy-to-follow instructions and quick setup
- Over-sized tabletop surface offers a comfortable, uncrowded working area
- White plastic top is durable, resistant to scuffs, and easy-to-clean
- Unique C-shaped base gives additional clearance for optimal use as a wheelchair or seated desk and promotes flat foot placement, allowing for good posture
- Multi-functional: use it past recovery periods as a sitting or standing desk
- Swivel casters move smoothly letting you use transport the overbed table for different functions throughout the day
- Tabletop Weight Capacity: 50 lb
- Table Height Adjustments in any setting between 28.5? ? 42?
- Tabletop Depth: 16?
- Tabletop Width: 33?
- Base Depth: 20?
- Base Width: 33?
Explore this item
Country of Origin - Components
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Country of Origin - Assembly
You are viewing
Carex Adjustable Overbed Table with Large Surface
Limited Lifetime Warranty - As an expression of our confidence in the quality and workmanship of our products, Carex Healthcare Products warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during normal use by the original purchaser of the product. If a Carex Healthcare Products item proves defective in materials and workmanship during normal use by the original purchaser of this product, Carex Healthcare Products will arrange for replacement or repair. To receive repair or replacement, either return the defective part to the outlet where purchased or write to Carex HB Customer Service, 921 East Amidon Street, Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57104 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for the product return. Repair or replacement is at the option of Apex-Carex. WARRANTY / CUSTOMER SERVICE HOT-LINE 1-800-328-2935 This warranty does not cover problems arising from normal wear, product abuse, modification, failure to adhere to the accompanying instructions, improper operation, misuse, commercial use or use other than for personal, family or household purposes and excludes shipping and handling charges. This warranty does not extend to nondurable personal care products or nondurable components including rubber tips, grips, handles and other accessories. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state or country to country.
|Compass Health Brands|
|USA or Imported|
|USA or Imported|