Customers also viewed these products
- from $151.25
- Rollbackfrom $139.00
- $230.69 Was $239.98Save $9.29
- from $159.82
- from $198.38
Canopy 5-Drawer Dresser, Mahogany
Consider these popular products
- Rollbackfrom $139.00
- from $64.99
- Rollbackfrom $199.99
- Reduced Pricefrom $110.18
- from $86.56
- Rollback$71.99 Was $77.71Save $5.72
- from $179.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Renew your bedroom or guest room with the Canopy 5-Drawer Dresser in rich Mahogany. This sturdy dresser is easy to assemble with just one tool. Beautiful solid hardwood and birch veneers stand up to real life wear and tear, while protecting your clothing and other necessities inside. The durable HardCoat top coat helps guard against scratches and bumps. Plus, the spacious drawers are set on smooth, ball-bearing glides, so you can open and close them without making a sound. Bright brushed nickel knobs add a touch of style against the warm mahogany finish. This elegant 5-drawer dresser will look great in any room in your home.
Canopy 5-Drawer Dresser in Mahogany:
- Durable HardCoat top coat helps protect against scratches and bumps
- Mahogany dresser is designed for quick and easy assembly, using only one tool
- Drawers are set on smooth, ball-bearing glides, so you can open and close them without a sound
- Beautiful solid hardwood and birch veneers with a rich mahogany finish
- 5-drawer dresser includes brushed nickel knobs and wooden knobs
- Canopy 5-Drawer Dresser dimensions: 36"W x 19.25"D x 52.5"H
See all dressers on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Number of Drawers:||5|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||408902|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||36.00 x 36.00 x 52.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It's the same color.by nurse08268/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It looks lighter but it is the same shade.by VFCDeb6/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Picture looks brighter but they are the same wood and color.by JonJon910866/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have the dresser and the nightstands and they match perfectly - both are dark mahogany.by DCAngel5/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have the nightstand and they match perfectly!by nurse08268/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yea it will go with all the Canopy Collectionby JonJon910866/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's the same mahogany finish, the lighting in the photo just makes it appear lighter. I want to warn you to be prepared to experience problems as I received damaged pieces with my recent purchase of the 5-drawer dresser/chest.by tyty195/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have the nightstands and dresser and they match perfectly.by DCAngel5/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What is the weight limit for the top of the dresser? I would like to place a TV on top but don't want it to be to weak to hold one.
- I would not put a TV on top of it.by filampath8/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 20" tube would be fine. It could hold heavier but the center of gravity would be too high. Just secure the dresser with straps to a wall stud.by gp19998/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know if there is a weight limit but the chest is sturdy. There is a anti-tip kit that comes with it. If you are going to put something heavy on top, I'd use that kit.by MaryBnSC8/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?