Consider these popular products
- $69.00 List price $79.96Save $10.96
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Slim and curvy, the PowerShot ELPH 110 HS is a natural fit for your hand. Easy operability and reliable high-quality performance are reason enough to carry it everywhere, but you'll also love the attention-getting quality of the camera's distinctly sophisticated modern design. The matte finish in a wide range of vivid, highly expressive colors projects your taste and style like a fashion accessory, but the PowerShot ELPH 110 HS has its serious side, too. A 16.1-megapixel high-sensitivity sensor plus Canon's DIGIC 5 image processor deliver impeccable image quality and high-performance features never before possible. You can experience Face ID that recognizes and optimizes images of your friends and family, Intelligent IS that creates sharp, steady shots in a wide variety of situations, and stunning Full HD video. Smart AUTO lives up to its name, letting you shoot anywhere, anytime as the mood strikes, confident that the camera will automatically make your images the best they can be.
CANON 6039B001 16.1 Megapixel Powershot Elph 110 Hs Digital Camera Black
• 16.1 Megapixel Cmos
• 1080P High-Definition Video
• 5X Optical Zoom
• 3 Purecolor Lcd
• Digic(R) 5 Image Processor
• 24Mm Wide-Angle Lens
• Optical Image Stabilization
• Hs System For Improved Low-Light Performance
• Af Tracking
• Face Detection
• Smile Detection
• Blink Detection
• Face Id Function Adjusts Focus & Exposure Priority Based On Pre-Registered Faces
• Red-Eye Correction
• Smooth Skin & Soft Focus Scene Modes Capture More Pleasing Portraits
• Advanced Subject Detection
• Motion Detection Technology
• Intelligent Contrast Correction
• Intelligent Is Automatically Chooses From 6 Different Modes To Optimize Image Stabilization For The Shooting Condition
• Hybrid Is Compensates For Angular & Shift Camera Shake During Close-Up Shooting
• Iso 3200
|Self-Timer Delay:||10 sec, 2 sec|
|Camera Lens Type:||Zoom Lens|
|Focal Length:||4.3 mm|
|Exposure Modes:||Evaluative, center-weighted, spot , Face-priority AF, Subject-tracking AF , Program, automatic|
|Display Technology:||Display brightness control|
|Digital Zoom:||4x , 4 x|
|Memory Card Type:||SD Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card|
|Display Resolution:||1920 x 1080|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Connector Type:||1 x USB 2.0 1 x composite video/audio output 1 x HDMI output|
|Battery Life:||Photo shooting - 170 shots Playback - 3 hours|
|Minimum Shutter Speed:||15 sec|
|Flash Type:||Built-in Flash|
|Maximum Shutter Speed:||1/2000 sec|
|Focus Type:||Auto , TTL contrast detection|
|Compatible Devices:||USB port, CD-ROM drive|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||6039B001|
|Accessories Included:||Battery charger, USB cable, wrist strap|
|Sensor Resolution:||16.1 Megapixel|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||0.80 x 3.70 x 2.20 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. does Walmart have the SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card, and how much does it cost and where can I purchase it?
- Yes, bought a Sandisk 32 gig SDHC card for 28 dollars.by TAB554/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes and some are on sale today at $5.00by cavity1/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they do. I purchased a promo pack that included the memory card but they can be purchased for less than $10.by LoriT52112/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they doby ashbhai12/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?