Canon EOS Rebel T3 12.2MP Digital SLR Camera Kit with 18-55mm Zoom Lens (Bonus Rebel Gadget Bag and 4GB SD Card Included)
Similar items available online
- $10.56 Was $11.24Save $0.68
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Perfect for photographers ready to make the move to digital SLR photography, the new EOS Rebel T3 delivers beautiful photos and video, speed, simplicity and fun. It features a 12.2MP CMOS Image Sensor and Canon DIGIC 4 Image Processor for richly detailed images and quick camera response. It has Canon's amazing 63-zone, dual-layer metering for accurate exposures and features Canon's Basic+ function, HD video recording and Live View shooting, plus a convenient in-camera Feature Guide. The EOS Rebel T3 is as beautiful as the pictures it takes.
Canon EOS Rebel T3 Digital SLR Camera Bundle:
- 12.2 megapixel resolution with high-quality still images and video recordings
Featuring HD video, 3.0 fps continuous shooting up to approx. 830 JPEGs or 2.0 fps for approximately 5 RAW, High speed, reliable 9-point AF system utilizing a high precision, f/5.6 cross-type center point, Enhanced metering with a 63-zone, Dual-layer metering system for accurate metering between exposures
- Canon EF-S 18-55mm IS II lens
With optical image stabilization and Aspherical lens element
- 2.7" TFT LCD screen with image editing features
Featuring 7-level brightness adjustment, 230,000 dots for improved viewing
- Built-in flash with up to 17mm focal length
- 1 SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card slot
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery for up to 800 shots
- ISO 100 - 6400 in whole-stop increments
- File Formats Supported: JPEG, RAW, MOV
- 5.1" x 3.9" x 3.1"; 17.4 oz
Compatibility and Warranty:
- Compatible with PC or Mac
- 1-year limited manufacturer warranty
What's in the Box:
- Canon Rebel T3 Digital SLR Camera
- Canon EF-S 18-55mm IS II lens
- Rebel Gadget bag
- 4GB SD Card
- Eyecup Ef
- Wide Strap EW-200DB
- Interface Cable IFC-130U
- Battery Pack LP-E10
- Battery Charger LC-E10
- EOS Digital Solution Disc and Instruction Manuals
- "Great Photography is Easy" Booklet and "Do More with Macro" Booklet
|Self-Timer Delay:||10 sec, 2 sec|
|Focal Length:||29 - 88mm|
|Exposure Modes:||Evaluative, partial (10%), center-weighted , Program, depth-of-field, bulb, automatic, manual, aperture-priority, shutter-priority|
|Display Technology:||Display brightness control|
|Memory Card Type:||Secure Digital , SD Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card|
|Display Resolution:||1280 x 720|
|Contained Battery Type:||Canon LP-E10|
|Connector Type:||1 x USB 2.0 1 x HDMI output 1 x remote control|
|Minimum Shutter Speed:||30 sec|
|Number of Megapixels:||12MP - 13MP|
|Flash Type:||Pop-up Flash|
|Maximum Shutter Speed:||1/4000 sec|
|Focus Type:||TTL phase detection , Automatic, manual|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||5157B017|
|Accessories Included:||Battery charger, dust cap, body cap, lens cap, neck strap, USB cable, eyecup|
|Sensor Resolution:||12.2 Megapixel|
|Features:||Aspherical lens , AF illuminator, flash +/- compensation , 4 GB SDHC , MOV - 1280 x 720 - 30 fps MOV - 1280 x 720 - 25 fps , RGB primary color filter, auto power save, digital noise reduction, depth-of-field preview button, histogram display, AE lock, AF lock, FE lock, 720p HD movie recording, LCD live view mode, highlight point display, Dust Delete Data system, Live Face detection AF mode, face detection, built-in help guide, Auto Lighting Optimizer, Eye-Fi Card Ready , Yes , 1 x Li-ion rechargeable battery ( included )|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||13.50 x 14.00 x 8.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. i just wanted to make sure of one thing before i ordered this camera....this is digital and NOT film, right?
- Fully digital. If you buy the bundle through walmart.com you get the camera card and that holds the pictures, not film. lolby dromeo1111/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Look for the words DIGITAL SLR CAMERA on anyone you plan to purchase. This means it is not a film camera.by FreezeFramePhotographer11/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Right! :)by Dremi7/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is a digital camera, and you will love it.by Gene596/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes its digitalby An anonymous customer6/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- as long as the lenses are EF or EFS lenses. I have a film canon rebel with all kinds of lenses and filters and have been looking for a rebel digital that can use those lenses and this one sure can.by tanzynite12/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby plc6711/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they offer many different lens.by BAH2512/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes...just type in "canon zoom lens" in the search box above and enter, you will be shown a variety of zoom lens to choose from.by JD7012/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (16) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a flash built in and you can choose when you want to use it. But of course you can buy external flashes too for bigger and brighter things.by dromeo1111/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- there is a built in flash but you can also purchase an external flash also :)by BgirlTrickster10/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does have a built in flash. You can also buy a external flash it fit on if you want.by Gene5910/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?