Customers also considered
- Rollback$119.00 Was $127.71Save $8.71
- $44.52 List price $64.99Save $20.47
- $17.09 Was $18.99Save $1.90
- $9.49 List price $14.99Save $5.50
- Clearance$95.00 List price $159.00Save $64.00
- $71.87 Was $101.03Save $29.16
- $6.39 List price $9.99Save $3.60
- Rollback$9.00 Was $13.00Save $4.00
- Reduced Price$34.32 List price $50.95Save $16.63
- $44.70 List price $75.99Save $31.29
- Reduced Price$44.94 List price $79.95Save $35.01
- $26.09 Was $29.53Save $3.44
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Do you love camping, but secretly miss your shower at home? Perfect for longer camping trips, the Camp Chef Triton Hot Water Shower Heater gets you clean after a dip in the lake or hiking through the woods. This Hot Water Shower Heater is perfect for the bigger jobs when more water and more heat are required. With four adjustable temperature settings, you control just how hot or warm you want your water. You can choose from mist, shower and jet settings, just like your shower at home. Plus, the Triton Water Heater heats up fast —2.6 gallons per minute. Designed for outdoor use only, the Camp Chef Triton Hot Water Shower Heater includes everything you need to get a clean, comfortable shower in the great outdoors: a regular hose, hose connector, a shower hose and shower head.
Camp Chef Triton Hot Water Shower Heater, 10 Liter:
- 60,000 BTU/hr
- Outdoor use only
- The Camp Chef Water Heater, 10 Liter can heat up to 2.6 gal per minute
- Shower head has four settings: off, mist, shower and jet
- Fully adjustable heat and water flow
- Uses two D cell batteries for ignition (not included)
- Model# HWD10
The Triton Water Heater Set includes:
- One regulator hose for bulk propane tank
- One brass garden hose connector
- One 8' shower hose and head
|Manufacturer Part Number:||HWD10|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||14.00 x 8.00 x 30.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. If you are tent camping and have no water source other than 5 gallon containers or 15 gallon containers how would you use it?
- I used this tent camping, and what I did was use a RV-type water pump that was rated at 2.5GPM (min needed to supply water in), plumbed it on top of a shop vac and filled it with water. It pumped the water from the shop vac base (14 gallons) into the water heater with enough pressure to provide showers.by RayatSumterSC201211/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- go to you tubeby ibken10/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It has to have a pretty good flow and requires a pump to run away from a pressurized water source. You can read the manual online it specifies a minimum rate required to pump water. They may also have another model that will heat better under those circumstances.by TXpeople20005/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Buy a 12v pump from harbor freight and use it this way if the water is really cold turn it on put the nozzle in the bucket recirculate the water and in 10 min the water will be hotter then u needby mountedfire11/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The unit requires a minimum flow rate of 1.5 gallons/minute at 35 psi to even ignite. Any lower and it will overheat and shut down. An external pump would have to be used. Given the limited supply of water mentioned in the question, I don't believe this unit would function well, if at all, in those conditions.by OutOnTheIsland8/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Take a hose and recycle the water to heat any amount of water for as long as needed.by angelsr6/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. If you add a hot water rubber hose to the bathroom, what size diameter is needed to fit the 8' hand held shower?
- You need a hose with preasure to get unit to work. I dont thinkyour idea would work?!?!by CampHeaven8/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a standard 1/2" fitting. It is exactly like an RV shower with flexible hose or one you get at Lowes in the shower / bathroom area..by RayatSumterSC20127/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it is portable throw hose through window leave window open knock yourself outby ibken1/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't recommend running this product indoors at all. The flames on the inside are open and even if you vent the exhaust outside, carbon monoxide can still leak out the bottom. It should only be run outdoors, this would be particularly problematic in the basement where dense carbon dioxide can accumulate in large quantities. That said, if you hang it outside your window and/or run a hose from the heater outdoor into the house it should work. Your other option is to set up an outdoor shower, nice and invigorating in the summer as long as you have some privacy. Plumbing has standard sizes and all of the hose adapters and extensions for the handheld should be available at a local store with some plumbing parts.by TXpeople20005/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 3/8" should doby Stuman32059/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The unit heats the water as you use it. The heater holds a small amount of water in the tank. I turn on and in less than 5 seconds hot water is running. Ive never run out of hot water but ive run out of propane and than the unit makes no more hot waterby CampHeaven8/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It just gets colder the more water you run through. The slower the water, the warmer the water... until it shuts off. Then it is a little difficult to restart.by TXpeople200012/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it requires 2.5 gallons per min flow rate into it. So, if you are hooked up to your home water supply, that easily exceeds it. If you go camping with it, and have a water pump in your camper, most will be at least 2.5 gallons per minute. When the shower head is turned on, the water heater senses the 2.5 gallons per minute flowing through it, and kicks on the burners. As long as you leave the shower head on it will continue to provide hot water (it restricts the flow coming out to no more than 2.6 gallons per minute; thus why it says 2.6 gallons per minute heated water). If you leave it running via leaving the shower head on, you will get continuous hot water. I use this at home to wash our labrador retrievers in the winter, and probably have it on continuously for at least 15-20 minutes at a time, and get nice hot water, which by the way, you can adjust the temperature and flow rate by the knobs on the front. Bottom line: This is an "endless" hot water heater, as long as you don't run out of propane!by RayatSumterSC20126/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The unit turns off and can be restarted within a few moments to restore and immediate supply of hot waterby CamperCrew4/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $71.87 Was $101.03Save $29.16