Camp Chef Pre-Seasoned 14" Cast Iron Skillet
Customers also considered
- $21.99 Was $23.83Save $1.84
- $38.55 Was $44.91Save $6.36
- $17.29 List price $29.99Save $12.70
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Camp Chef 14" Cast Iron Skillet has a seasoned finish that is ready to cook on right away. With this Cast Iron Camp Chef Skillet, there's no need to season the pan yourself before you use it. Cast iron is known for its excellent cooking properties, so you'll be able to fry, saute and roast without the food sticking to the pan. Clean-up is also a snap with the Camp Chef Skillet. The 14-inch skillet has a handle to match its size along with an end grab handle, so you can lift it with two hands.
Camp Chef Pre-Seasoned 14" Cast Iron Skillet:
- True seasoned finish is ready to cook
- Large handle and end grab handle for dual-hand control
- Cooks Illustrated Best Buy, August 2007
- Measures: 15"L x 20"W x 2"H
- Model# SK-14
|Manufacturer Part Number:||SK-14|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||15.00 x 20.00 x 2.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I deal in antique cast iron cook wear and if you have a new skillet it will take years to properly season to wear food will not stick. To help the process you can use Crisco shortening and apply on the inside and out liberailly and place in warm oven of about 200* and bake for about an hour. Wipe off excess grease while skillet is still warm. Store in a dry location.by antiquers5/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This skillet comes pre-seasoned. I know this simply because it it black in color. Most cast iron is sold pre-seasoned for you nowadays. In the old days, you would run shortning all over the cast iron bake it in your oven on high until it turned black like this. You will need to care for it properly, however. Only use soap on it if you really have to in order to get it clean. After washing, either hand dry completely or better yet, turn your stove eye on high. place the skillet on the eye until it is dry. They spray a little cooking spray on it or wipe the surface with oil. It is important to keep the surface, both inside and out, lightly greased to prevent rust. If it happens to rust they you would have to clean it with steel wool and re-season. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.by Amessnger3/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $42.23 Was $48.33Save $6.10
- $49.99 Was $56.63Save $6.64
- Rollback$40.39 Was $46.13Save $5.74