Camp Chef 14" Ultimate Dutch Oven with Removable Cooking Racks
Customers also considered
- Rollback$54.99 Was $59.99Save $5.00
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$58.57 List price $100.00Save $41.43
- Reduced Price$69.99
- Reduced Price$69.99 List price $120.00Save $50.01
- from $102.99
- Reduced Price$109.99 List price $185.00Save $75.01
- Reduced Pricefrom $91.22Save $86.55
- from $76.99
- Reduced Price$52.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This innovative design has been called the 'Outdoor Microwave' and truly is the Ultimate Dutch Oven. It features a center convection cone and two tiers for all your cooking needs. The Ultimate Dutch Oven is designed to cook above a burner — heat rises up through the cone and into the oven, cooking directly inside. The Lewis & Clark Commemorative Edition cast lid also doubles as a skillet/griddle.
Camp Chef 14" Ultimate Dutch Oven with Removable Cooking Racks:
- Center convection cone for optimum cooking
- 2 specially designed removable cooking racks
- Lid with legs can be used as a skillet/griddle
|Manufacturer Part Number:||UDO14|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||13.90 x 8.90 x 13.90 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I see the lid has legs. Does the main pot have legs? Also, is a tool required to remove the inner racks when hot?
- The pot does have legs. A tool is necessary to remove the racks when hot to get to food at lower levels. The tools are easily made from a coat hanger. Bend a hook a little past 90 on one end, about 2" from the end, Then give yourself about 12-15" and bend another angle to make a "handle" so you can pick up the rack, repeat so you have 2. Put the little hook thru the slot and turn slightly so you grab the rack from the bottom, do the same on the opposite side and pick it straight up to remove the rack. We make a mountain man breakfast in the bottom and cinamon rolls from a tube on the top rack, comes out beautiful everytime.by nydiver7/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- noby Camp Cook2/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?