Camco TST Holding Tank Chemical, 1 Gallon
Customers also considered
- $3.96 Was $5.97Save $2.01
- $8.71 Was $9.77Save $1.06
- $9.58 Was $10.97Save $1.39
- Reduced Price$67.94 List price $119.95Save $52.01
- $6.93 Was $8.97Save $2.04
- $7.13 Was $9.00Save $1.87
- $14.32 Was $17.23Save $2.91
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Eliminate bad odors in your RV septic tanks for up to seven days with this Camco TST RV Holding Tank Treatment Chemical. Just 4 oz of this super concentrated formula can treat a 40-gallon septic tank. The coconut oil in this RV tank treatment lubricates the sensors and helps to break down waste and tissue. This RV toilet treatment, 1 gallon, is 100 percent biodegradable and does not contain formaldehyde. It can be safely used in RV, marine and portable toilets and is safe for all septic tanks.
Camco TST Holding Tank Chemical:
- Original formula
- 4-ounces treats an entire 40-gallon tank
- Contains 32 treatments
- Eliminates odors and lubricates sensors
- Breaks down waste and tissue
- Coconut oil lubricates sensors
- RV tank treatment is safe for all septic tanks and is campground friendly
|Recommended Use:||4 oz. Treats 40 gal. Septic Tank|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||40228|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.13 x 4.75 x 10.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Does this take the place of the blue toilet enzyme that comes in the 64 oz bottle? thank you for your time
- Yes, it is an alternative product. I have used both and prefer this type to the "gooey blue stuff".by RedneckAtHeart7/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a DIFFERENT product, also made by Camco. Both products address the same issues (reducing odor and breaking down waste in the black water holding tank). The BLUE product does it with enzymes, the GREEN product (THIS product) does it with chemicals. Both products come in various sized bottles.by DK58SD7/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, if by enzyme you mean the AquaChem from Thetford.by DariansDad9/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?