Customers also bought these products
- $4.98 Was $5.87Save $0.89
- $5.84 Was $7.16Save $1.32
- $5.01 Was $6.25Save $1.24
- $9.01 Was $11.98Save $2.97
- $13.00 Was $17.83Save $4.83
- $10.17 Was $10.97Save $0.80
- $8.50 Was $9.58Save $1.08
- $3.78 Was $5.10Save $1.32
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Camco Gutter Spout helps to keep rain away from your RV's exterior by shunting it several inches from the exterior. This helps to prevent black streaks from forming so your vehicle retains its new look for a longer time. This gutter downspout comes in a four-pack with two left and two right units to provide all-over protection. They're white, which helps them to blend in with most stock gutter systems for a more cohesive external appearance. These pieces are easy to install so you can get back on the road quickly.
Camco Gutter Spout with Ext, White, 4-Pack (2 Left/2 Right):
- Designed to help prevent black streaks from forming by directing rain water runoff away from the sides of your RV
- Replaces shorter or worn OEM rain spouts, or can be used on RVs that do not have existing gutters on the drip rail
- White downspout extensions match the look of many stock gutter systems
- Simple to install
- Gutter downspouts come in a 4-pack (2 left/2 right)
- 1-year limited warranty
- Model# 42134
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||42134|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.25 x 5.00 x 3.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You would remove the screw holding the drip rail to the RV, slide the gutter spout behind the drip rail and reinstall.by CamcoProductExpert8/31/2016Written by a verified representative from CamcoProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This gutter spout is installed into the existing gutter wall with screws.by CommunityAnswer6/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?