Camco 15' Sidewinder
Customers also considered
- Rollback$25.40 Was $34.98Save $9.58
- Clearance$35.36 List price $43.30Save $7.94
- $7.13 Was $9.00Save $1.87
- $26.99 Was $31.96Save $4.97
- $18.95 List price $36.99Save $18.04
- $6.93 Was $8.97Save $2.04
- $7.64 Was $8.97Save $1.33
- $17.97 List price $31.23Save $13.26
- $7.75 Was $8.98Save $1.23
- $14.32 Was $17.23Save $2.91
- $5.67 Was $5.97Save $0.30
- from $18.00
- $6.39 Was $7.44Save $1.05
- $17.64 Was $23.76Save $6.12
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Camco 15' Sidewinder Support curves around obstacles for better drainage of your sewer hose. You don't have to assemble the parts, making it easy to use. This Camco Sewer Hose Support is made of sturdy and lightweight plastic and features welded seams. It also has deep cradles to hold the sewer hose in place without straps. There are no staples to rust with this Camco RV Sewer Support System, and the device won't creep closed, instead it easily positions around obstacles and stays where you put it.
Camco 15' Sidewinder:
- Sturdy, lightweight plastic support
- Welded seams
- Deep cradles to hold sewer hose in place without straps
- Easily positions around obstacles and stays where you put it
- No staples to rust
- Won't creep closed
|Recommended Use:||Sewer Hose Stabilization|
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||43041|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||180.00 x 9.00 x 10.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Will this work on a 20 ft hose? (Two ten foot sections) Is there a model made for a 20 ft. hose?
- This is available for 20', this 15' product will not work.by CommunityAnswer8/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We do make a 20ft Sidewinder. The part number is 40351. You would have to inquire with Walmart as to whether or not they carry the 20ft version.by CamcoProductExpert9/30/2015Written by a verified representative from CamcoProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- just don't pull it out so far.. will work fine. don't forget to leave a j loop in the hose to keep the sewer gas out of your RV, I went ahead and got an extra hose so I can do that with ease.by Whatwherewhy2/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The 15' Sidewinder will work to keep your sewer hose at the proper slant downward to the sewer hook up at the parks that have full hook up, at ANY length from 2-3' out to the max of 15', you need to use from your RV to drain. It expands as NEEDED to give you the support you want for your drain hose. Hope that helps you.by ShopAisle196/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?