Similar items in stock
Caltrate Calcium Plus D Chewable Supplement, 155ct
Customers also viewed these products
- $9.94 Was $10.92Save $0.98
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- 90 chewable tablets of calcium and vitamin D dietary supplement
- Made with cherry, orange, and fruit punch flavors
- Natural and artificial flavors
- Easy-to-use bottle lasts up to 3 months
Health Concern: COLON HEALTH; BONE HEALTH
Ingredients: Dextrose, Calcium Carbonate, Maltodextrin. Contains < 2% of: Adipic Acid, Bht, Cholecalciferol (Vit D3), Corn Starch, Crospovidone, Cupric Oxide, Fd&C Blue No.2 Aluminum Lake, Fd&C Red No. 40 Aluminum Lake, Fd&C Yellow No.6 Aluminum Lake, Gelatin, Hypromellose, Magnesium Oxide, Magnesium Stearate, Manganese Sulfate, Mineral Oil, Modified Food Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Powdered Cellulose, Sodium Borate, Stearic Acid (Soybean), Sucrose, Tocopherols, Zinc Oxide. Contains : Soybean.
Instructions: As With Any Supplement, If You Are Pregnant, Nursing, Or Taking Medication, Consult Your Doctor Before Use. Keep Out of Reach of Children. Store At Room Temperature. Keep Bottle Tightly Closed. Bottle Sealed With Printed Foil Under Cap. Do Not Use If Foil Is Torn. Suggested Use: Take One Tablet Twice Daily With Food Or As Directed By Your Physician. Not Formulated For Use In Children.
Explore this item
|Form:||Health , CHEWABLE TABLETS|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.01 x 4.01 x 5.49 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||NA|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat NA|
|Saturated Fat NA|
|Trans Fat NA|
|Total Carbohydrate 2 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber NA|
|Sugars 2 g|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Easy to swallow tablets
Vitamin D3 to help maximize calcium absorption*
Nutrients essential for healthy bones*
Magnesium, zinc, copper, manganese, boron
Calcium in most concentrated form
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 155 tablets label says take 2 daily so that should be 77 days/ servingsby crazymom0907116/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Ad from 2 years ago has been corrected. The present ad read 155 ct bottle of chewable tablets and that is what I received.by JoMama2/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It depends on the bottle size you want to buy. I got this one that has 155 chewable vitamins, so probably it was a print error.by minieme6111/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are 155 chewable tablets in the bottle.by 79naugrad8/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 600 per tabletby crazymom0907111/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 2 sugars, Vitamin D3 800 IU, Calcium 600 mg, Magnesium 40 mg, Zinc 7.5 mg, Copper 1 mg, Manganese 1.8 mg and Boron 250 mg. Only 10 calories each tablets.by JoMama12/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 600 mgby bonemarrowy2k12/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not from what the list of ingredients has mentioned in tiny print on the back of the bottle. Appears to be carbonate instead.by TXsRNmom4/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- their website says it is calcium carbonate which is the best absorbing calcium, plus it is easily digested.by kateandpierre3/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1 tablet has 600 mg calcium not sure if its calcium citrateby crazymom0907115/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $5.94 Was $8.99Save $3.05
- $3.96 Was $4.88Save $0.92
- $3.96 Was $4.88Save $0.92
- $3.96 Was $5.94Save $1.98
- $7.24 Was $7.88Save $0.64