I was told by a nurse that chewable Calcium is absorbed better/faster into my system so I searched and found these Caltrate tablets. I have continued to buy and use them for a couple of years and have been happy with the taste and results.
About This Item
- Includes one, 155 count bottle of Caltrate 600+D3 Plus Minerals calcium supplement chewables to nourish your bones. (1)
- Convenient on-the-go calcium chewable supplement in delicious cherry, orange and fruit punch flavors.
- Dual benefit formula includes calcium and vitamin D3 for bone strength and minerals for flexibility. (1)
- Includes essential minerals like zinc, copper and manganese (3) to help support collagen production for strong, resilient bones. (1)
- Caltrate Plus Minerals has the most vitamin D3 to help maximize calcium absorption to support strong, healthy bones. (1,2)
- Just two tablets a day provides the total recommended daily amount of calcium with advanced levels of vitamin D to help optimize calcium absorption
- Each tablet also contains five fortifying minerals important for healthy bone formation
- HSA and FSA eligible item
Health Concern: Bone & Joint Health;Bone Strength
As with any supplement, if you are pregnant, nursing or taking medication, consult your doctor before use. Keep out of reach of children. Bottle sealed with printed foil under cap. Do not use if foil is torn.
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, Xylitol, Maltodextrin, Magnesium Oxide, Contains <2% of: Blue 2 Lake, Cholecalciferol (Vit. D3), Citric Acid, Copper Sulfate, Corn Syrup Solids, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Magnesium Stearate, Manganese Sulfate, Mono- and Di-Glycerides, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Polydextrose, Red 40 Lake, Sucralose, Sugar, Tocopherols (to Preserve Freshness), Yellow 6 Lake, Zinc Oxide.
Instructions: Suggested Use: Adults: Take one (1) chewable tablet up the two times daily with or without food or as directed by your physician. Not formulated for use in children.
Explore this item
Easy to chew, Calcium for bone strength and minerals for flexibility
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
3.50 x 1.10 x 6.00 Inches
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
I've been taking these for years because swallowing the calcium pills upsets my stomach. They taste like sweet tarts so they are very easy to take. I've been getting them through my local pharmacy (I don't live near a Walmart) but they have been out of stock of them for months. I was delighted to see you have them available and at a much better price than what I had been paying before for half the amount. I'll be switching to ordering through Walmart for now on.
I'm glad that I tried these chewable calcium tablets. I have the start of osteopenia so am very faithful in taking my calcium. The regular calcium tablets were hard on my stomach so I didn't take them as I should have and these chewable ones are great! I can take them without worrying about getting an upset stomach. The flavor is good too.
this is the easy....
my doctor strongly urged me to start taking these to help support my bones, so I did. Well, the fact that they are chewable, is wonderful, so that's a plus. Then of course, they are pretty flavorful, also a plus. Then there is the fact that I can buy them from Walmart while doing my other shopping, well, this is the easy way for me to take care of at least one of my health needs. Thanks Walmart! for stocking these & in this quantity!!!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.