Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Xbox 360)
Customers also viewed these products
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- Epic single-player campaign picks up immediately following the thrilling events from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.
- The definitive multiplayer experience returns, with a host of new perks and enhancements.
- New cooperative SpecOps mode, the perfect combination of Modern Warfare's single-player intensity and the addictive replayability of its multiplayer.
- ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood, Language, Drug Reference, and Intense Violence
|Video Game Collection:||Call of Duty|
|Downloadable Content Available:||Y|
|Genre:||Fighting & Shooting|
|Required Peripherals:||Controller (Rumble)|
|Online Multiplayer Available:||Y|
|Video Game Platform:||Xbox 360|
|Compatible Devices:|| |
|Manufacturer Part Number:||400480|
|Subgenre:||First Person Shooter|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Publisher:||Activision , Square Enix Co. Ltd|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.00 x 0.50 x 7.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I'm 39 yo and play it with my 13 yo, but dont allow single play or xbox live for M gamesby Xboxing8/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes great gameby bladesoap8/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Soldiers die by being shot and blown up by grenades. I think a mature 13 year old could handle this game. In my opinion its not that graphic, and theres no possible way your kid could be running around the streets with an AK-47 in the way they might be inspired by grand theft auto.by EchoOps4/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 13 is a little young for Uncharted 2 or Modern Warfare 2. Again--as a parent, you're able to make that determination yourself, but online play is basically just a forum for kids to practice using profanity and racial epithets. I know parents who've noted changes in kids anger and vocabulary patterns (negatively) shortly after starting online play.by Murrd8/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (5) (21)Was this answer helpful?
- You just have to be careful...Kids nowadays learn from everything. The Game is listed as M for Mature (17+). If he plays online, it is great. Just watch some people because of the profanity and stuff that gets spoken on Xbox Live. To answer the question in a different manner, it really depends on you, and what you feel comfortable exposing your child to.by PetetG7088/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- Its perfectly alright to get him this game and he can skip the level for now but yes the game shows kids how their are actual men and woman fighting in foriegn countries and the storyline is very good example of thisby CMONEYCASADOS4/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (9) (8)Was this answer helpful?
- ....................................YESby Gio2224/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (11) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- Oh ya this game is great for teens. The only bad things are blood and slight language,nothing too bad.by natertater821/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (12) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby pushpinder11/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think it's possible to do this since playstation network, and xbox live are covered by two seperate companies. I wish they had it where Microsoft and Sony had a joined network where people could play and argue over which was better. That would be great, and open up alot more connections with gamers.by WavyGravyN82/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, only xbox players.by MrsWiggle4/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No Xbox Live and PS3 online are not compatibleby Nephilimls12/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No you can not, Sorryby WalmartShopperGuy101/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no you can only play the game with people that have the game for the game system you have but you can play it on the system you have and talk to them on the other lol hope this helpsby rammstienfan1/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not for sure but I don't think so because it is X-box Liveby bluerainonmonday4/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- You probably found out the answer already, it's January, but they ID me when I buy a "M" game and I am 52 years old.by tony14931/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no have to be older then 17by bladesoap12/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The only way you will be allowed to purchase a game at your local Walmart that has been rated M is to have a parent or guardian with you at the time of purchase, even if the game is intended as a gift for someone who is 17 or older.by UMadBro10/1/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you have to be 17 to buy mature gamesby GamingGorilla1/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nope. Think of it this way--if you wanted to buy someone over the age of 21 alcohol as a gift, would the liquor store employee "let it slide?" Nope--it's against the law, same as in this case.by Murrd7/14/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, sorry. Law states no one under 17 can buy an M rated game for any reason. However, you can come in with someone over 17 to authorize it for you. Sorry.by Xanatos1177/14/2010Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- you could try. or since ur 16 just have your parents come with.by hellohello2227/14/2010Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products