Similar items in stock
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Outnumbered and outgunned, but not outmatched. Call of Duty: Ghosts is an extraordinary step forward for one of the largest franchises of all-time. This new chapter in the Call of Duty franchise features a new dynamic where players are on the side of a crippled nation fighting not for freedom, or liberty, but simply to survive. Fueling this all new Call of Duty experience, the franchise's new next-gen engine delivers stunning levels of immersion and performance, all while maintaining the speed and fluidity of 60 frames-per-second across all platforms.
- Single Player Campaign:
- Ten years after a devastating mass event, America's borders and the balance of global power have changed forever. As what's left of the nation's Special Operations forces, a mysterious group known only as "Ghosts" leads the fight back against a newly emerged, technologically-superior global power.
- A New Call of Duty Universe: For the first time in franchise history, players will take on the underdog role with Call of Duty: Ghosts
- outnumbered and outgunned, players must fight to reclaim a fallen nation in an intensely personal narrative. Gamers will get to know an entirely new cast of characters and visit locales in a changed world unlike anything seen in Call of Duty before.
- In Call of Duty: Ghosts you don't just create a class, you create a soldier, a first for the franchise. In the new Create-A-Soldier system, players can change the physical appearance of their soldier by choosing the head, body type, head-gear and equipment, and for the first time in a Call of Duty game, the player can also choose their gender. With 20,000 possible combinations, this is the most flexible and comprehensive character customization in Call of Duty history.
- New dynamic maps are the evolution of multiplayer. They include interactive elements and player triggered events that make the environment evolve as each match goes on. The entire landscape can shift and force players to change tactics and strategies.
- Call of Duty: Ghosts introduces new tactical player movements. The new contextual lean system now allows players to lean around obstacles without adding button combinations or fully leaving cover. The new mantling system allows fluid movement over objects, while maintaining momentum. The knee slide allows for a natural transition from sprinting crouching to prone.
- Call of Duty: Ghosts delivers over 20 NEW Kill Streaks in Call of Duty: Ghosts - such as Juggernaut Maniac, the Helo Scout, the Vulture and the ODIN Strike. Players can even bring in guard dog Riley, from the single-player campaign, to protect and also to attack enemies. There are also over 30 NEW weapons, including an entirely new weapon class: Marksman Rifles.
- Build your team and take up to 6 of them into battle in the all new Squads mode. This mode takes the best parts of the multiplayer experience and allows you to play either solo or cooperatively with the custom soldiers created and leveled up in multiplayer.
- The load-out choices you make for your Squad members will directly change the AI behavior of your squad-mates. Give your soldier a sniper rifle and he'll behave like a sniper, and an SMG guy will be more run and gun.
- A completely new 1 to 4 player, co-op game mode featuring a unique blend of fast-paced survival gameplay, base defense, player customization and class leveling.
- Teamwork and communication are essential when playing Extinction, as your team faces an inhuman menace that has overrun an isolated Colorado town and you must eliminate the threat via any means necessary.
- ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood, Strong Language, Drug Reference, and Intense Violence
|Video Game Collection:||Call of Duty|
|Is Downloadable Content Available:||Y|
|Genre:||Fighting & Shooting|
|Required Peripherals:||Controller (Rumble)|
|Video Game Genre:||Action - first person shooter|
|Is Online Multiplayer Available:||Y|
|Video Game Platform:||Xbox One|
|Compatible Devices:||Game console|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||047875846838|
|Subgenre:||First Person Shooter|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.50 x 5.50 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No you can not !by CrumIsTheManInDe11/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- nope.by drewskee886/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Battl5rEJ6/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- *Some* games are upgradable via PSN, but they require some upgrade fee ($10, if I'm not mistaken).by moshe19xx10/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you cannot play ps3 game on ps4. Tried it myself and it does not work.by An anonymous customer9/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No but you can load them on cloud and play them there.by taterchip526/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No only titles released for Ps4by turtlebest3046/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the ps4 doesn't currently have backward capability to play PS3 games. However, there is some speculation that PS4 models in the future possibly could.by Fossil926/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby thehim6/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- System requirements are: Windows 7 64 bit, Windows 8 64 bit Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E8200 2.66 Ghz or AMD Phenom X3 2.4 Ghz Memory: 6 GB, will run with 4 GB Hard Drive: 50GB available hard drive space Video Card: GeForce GTX 550 Ti/ATI Radeon HD 5870 or better DirectX: 11 Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card Internet: Broadband Connection These are the minimum standards to run the game, gameplay may not be smooth with the minimum requirements.by GoJoe5410/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Windows 7 or 8 64 bit it says on the box. I'm running Win 7 64 bit.by buckingprivate10/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use it on Windows 7, Standard and gaming computer, PCby SMSgtCorlan10/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It doesn't depend on your OS or what brand of computer you get. It all depends on the hardware the computer has.by fleks10/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- also make sure you have a good Video card for it and atleast a good cpu like quad or a six coreby SOLO5010/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does work with Widows 7 but I do not know about Vista or Windows 8.by SOLO5010/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, they can't. And 360 games cannot be played in the One.by Misfit928/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Sorry but no, Xbox One games are a Blu-Ray disc, and the Xbox 360 cannot read Blu-Ray disc. Also every disc is encoded to play on a Xbox One system, nothing else. That's like trying to put a Wii game on your 360by MyGamerCat12/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. And XBox 360 game discs can't be played on XBox One either.by ValueConscious6712/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby gck2911/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely not, the new Xbox One will be using BluRay disc this time around. If the xbox 360 could play xbox one games what would be the point in the new console jump.by NeoTay11/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- Reduced Price$15.90 List price $29.00Save $13.10