Call of Duty: Black Ops - Prestige Edition (Xbox 360)
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$59.00 List price $150.73Save $91.73
- $14.88 Was $19.96Save $5.08
- Reduced Price$23.88 List price $33.62Save $9.74
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Call of Duty: Black Ops takes players around the globe, behind enemy lines, in the deepest and most intense Call of Duty experience ever. The title raises the bar for online gameplay with an arsenal of features, including unprecedented player customization fueled by an all-new in-game currency system, new Wager Match gameplay modes, Theater video recording capabilities to capture favorite gameplay experiences, Combat Training and more.
- Earn in-game COD Points that work like currency to purchase equipment, attachments, perks, and new customization options. This gives you the freedom to purchase what you want, when you want.
- All new Killstreaks such as Napalm Strikes, the remote controlled explosive device (RC Car), and controllable helicopters.
- Put your COD Points on the line with all-new Wager Matches. Compete for one of the top three spots in four custom game modes that test your nerves and weapon skills.
- Customize the look of your soldiers with a variety of face paints, gun camos, and equipment options.
- Use the brand new Theater Mode to show off your most epic kills. Edit and upload gameplay videos for the world to see what you're made of.
- Jump into Combat Training and hone your tactics against A.I. bots in both Free-For-All and Team Deathmatch game modes.
- ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood and Gore, Strong Language, and Intense Violence
|Video Game Genre:||Action - first person shooter|
|Is Online Multiplayer Available:||Y|
|Video Game Collection:||Call of Duty|
|Is Downloadable Content Available:||Y|
|Compatible Devices:||Game console|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||84023|
|Subgenre:||First Person Shooter|
|Genre:||Fighting & Shooting|
|Publisher:||Activision , Square Enix Co. Ltd|
|Required Peripherals:||Controller (Rumble)|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 16 AA totalby GTGN11/21/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- AAby DrivingKyle11/19/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- AA batteriesby OneStudPuppy11/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you need 8 AA for the controller, AND 8 AA batteries for the vehicle - 16 AA in total.by GTGN11/21/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No you supply batteriesby OneStudPuppy11/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, your gonna need 12 AA's. 6 for the car and 6 for the remoteby nKrypticNet11/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's going to be the original 4 maps from world at war. PLUS There going to be even more maps to unlock during the gameplayby Jtrockn6911/9/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As far as we know now, there are going to be 2 zombie maps included. One would be an average but new map, and the other map will be one based inside the Pentagon.by jeremytodd211/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It sounds like its suppose to be the 4 Zombie maps from the last game, just with better graphics. That does sound dumb to me, but we don't know how much they updated the old maps. I wouldn't think the old maps still have all the old weapons, black ops doesn't use World war guns. So that means either they took the time to redo the guns or they just took the new guns into the new system. Also they now have a different perk system in black ops. so that might be used too. I hope its more then just graphic upgradeby An anonymous customer11/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products