Game meets expectations will be a big success. The new features and graphics are great and cant wait to get my hands on the game. Great gameplay everything is so smooth. There was nothing I found off in the game. It is very fun and entertaining. First time playing on PC and it was an amazing experience.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, Playstation 4, Only at Wal-Mart
Arrives by Wednesday, Jul 15
About This Item
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 raises the bar, delivering the most thrilling experience yet with a focus on tactical, grounded gameplay and player choice. The game offers a new level of online action across a variety of new weaponry, maps and modes. For the first time, Multiplayer serves as the center of the games narrative as players explore each Specialists role and unique playstyles. With the return of the Pick 10 Create-a-Class system and a new Gear category, gameplay becomes more customizable than ever, giving players choice on how to equip their Specialist. Combined with the ability to unlock devastating Scorestreaks, players will have the opportunity to be powerful on their own or unstoppable as a team. Featuring gritty, grounded Multiplayer combat, the biggest Zombies offering ever with three full undead adventures at launch, and Blackout, where the universe of Black Ops comes to life in a massive battle royale experience. Blackout features the largest map in Call of Duty history, signature Black Ops combat, and characters, locations and weapons from the Black Ops series.Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 delivers the biggest Day 1 Zombies offering ever with three full experiences at launch: IX, Voyage of Despair, and Blood of the Dead. With an exciting new adventure and a brand-new cast of characters, Call of Duty: Black Ops 4s will feature the deep gameplay and easter eggs that its rabid community of fans have come to expect.Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, Playstation 4, Only at Wal-Mart:
- The Biggest Call of Duty Zombies Ever:
- Delivers the biggest Day 1 zombies ever with three full experiences at launch: IX, Voyage of Despair, and Blood of the Dead
- A Celebration of the Black Ops Experience:
- In Blackout, Black Ops comes to life in a massive battle royale experience that features Black Ops signature combat and land, sea, and air vehicles in the biggest map in Call of Duty history
- Tactical, Grounded Multiplayer:
- Play as your favorite characters and battle through iconic settings from the Black Ops universe in an all-out survival and elimination experience.
- Purchase good for 2 hrs of 2XP. Limit 1 hr 2XP per day, 40 hrs total, applies to all 2XP redemptions for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 (not limited to Walmart promotion). Expires 10/12/2023. Internet connection required.
- *Actual platform availability and launch date(s) subject to change. Beta may begin on different dates for each platform. See www.callofduty.com/beta for more details. Minimum Beta duration is 3 days. Limited time only, while beta codes last, at participating retailers. Internet connection required.
2018 Activision Publishing, Inc. ACTIVISION, CALL OF DUTY, CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS, and the shield logo are trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are property of their respective owners.
Explore this item
Blops 4 Open Beta Event
Over all I think the company is making a great step BACK To The Future of "Call of Duty" franchise. I would say this game over all is at a 85-90% when it comes to giving us that Even Medium like Black Ops 3 and Black Ops Ghost. I hope they keep studying there success as well as there failures and do something different making the next game like stay with the same company and team that developed BO4 so the next generation is that much more closer to giving us a GREAT game again.
So stoked for this game. Beta feels great. I am a PC Player and I am so excited for it to finally hit PC.
Hope BLACKOUT IS SICK!
Awesome time. Has potential to go more!
Has the CoD feel to it and aat the same time delivers something new to play with. I enjoyed with what has been available and hope to see more of everything come out.!
BLOPS 4 BETA
Loving the game on PC! Honestly feels alot like Blops 3 with less movement mechanics. Really excited to see the Pro scene develop the meta for the game!
Very Fun, but could use some help
This game was fun, but could use some help with the awkward play of some of the characters. After beta i am sure this will get better.
It's fun; probably more fun if you're good
COD BETA XP Experience
For the second weekend on the beta, the ARs were too strong and the snipers aim assist needs to be nerfed. The hardpoint timer needs to be easier to locate (make it part of the hud). Also, Fix dropshotting to where you can fully aim down site and shoot at the same time.
Game feels very familiar
This game so far has been great. It feels just like the last call of duty black ops without the gimmicks of wall runs and boost. I will be slaying cats on this very soon. I enjoy this very much.
It's a robbery
Not what we expected, No multiplayer online play unless we pay though we already paid so much for this game, it's a robbery.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question