Similar items in stock
- $16.99 Was $19.96Save $2.97
Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Xbox 360
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
New-Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Xbox 360
Strike Force Levels: New to the Call of Duty Franchise, strike force levels provide sandbox-style gameplay experiences, allowing players to take command of any element of their squad at any time. Branching Storylines: Choices the player makes could mean the difference between life and death for some characters and there exists an even greater opportunity for multiple endings. Single Player Character Customization: Choose from a variety of weapons and loadouts providing multiple choices for how you approach single player missions.
|Video Game Collection:||Call of Duty|
|Is Downloadable Content Available:||Y|
|Genre:||Fighting & Shooting|
|Required Peripherals:||Controller (Rumble)|
|Video Game Genre:||Action - first person shooter|
|Is Online Multiplayer Available:||Y|
|Video Game Platform:||Xbox 360|
|Compatible Devices:||Xbox 360|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||047875843851|
|Subgenre:||First Person Shooter|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.70 x 5.30 x 0.60 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Not for the game itself, but of course for xbox live you have to pay.by MDLamberson12/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. The game comes with a "Trial of 2 days", however to extend that you will need to purchase XBOX live. If you have playstation you will not need to pay to play.by acsbmx11/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, I have an XBOX and a Live Gold account, a 3Mbps DSL connection (1.5Mbps would be the slowest connection anything slower would cause online game problems). A lot of people are complaining of online problems but I have had none, all games with multiplayer online games are free you just have to meet minimum speeds for a good experience. Good Luck.by AppleLarry3/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Just your xbox live membership. Would not play online multiplayer is terrible and weapons are inconsistentby ChuckPool11/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby SanDanito11/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, you cannotby nena200310/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- select skip certain scenes at beginning of campaign , but for mutiplayer you better use the mute button .by DHGKRAZED10/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. But u can mute people which is an awesome featureby Creepyavatar10/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes u can it will cut out like it would on tvby TBone122710/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think so, but it isn't that bad. You should be more concerned with the graphic violence, but that can be toned down.by Snowcatt10/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they both r awesome!by Creepyavatar2/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Multiplayer is fun. It seems easier for the casual player to do well and have fun. Zombies is fun with some buddies.by GavinoFree12/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby javado12/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- Yeah. Its not bad at all.by Stetts11/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?