Cake Boss Countertop Accessories Chef's Torch, Black
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$11.05 List price $22.99Save $11.94
- Reduced Price$17.20
- Reduced Price$35.61 List price $49.09Save $13.48
- Reduced Price$24.61 List price $35.31Save $10.70
- Reduced Price$30.05 List price $42.74Save $12.69
- Reduced Price$6.75 List price $8.43Save $1.68
- Reduced Price$37.86 List price $58.34Save $20.48
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Chef's Torch The chef's torch is a go-to tool for finishing creme brulee, browning meringues and more, designed with a die-cast aluminum body and rubberized handle
- Chef's Torch
- The chef's torch is a go-to tool for finishing creme brulee, browning meringues and more, designed with a die-cast aluminum body and rubberized handle
- The chef's torch features an adjustable temperature and a fuel level window to indicate when its time to refill
- This torch boasts an anti-flare flame and a safety lock and sits in a stand when not in use
- Cake Boss Countertop Accessories work great with other items from all the Cake Boss collections
- Quality Assurance Guarantee
|Manufacturer Part Number:||59373|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You can buy a small can of butane. I already had a can of it that I used for filling up lighters for candles. Get a good brand, I think the butane I have is Ronson brand. The instructions for this torch will tell you how to fill it and what precautions to take. It's pretty simple.by kooky6/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you, Denise, for the question. For the Cake Boss Chef's Torch, you will need to purchase the butane separately. We hope that this helps with your buying decision.by CakeBossProductExpert5/30/2016Written by a verified representative from CakeBossProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (15) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a safety lever that you push down and then depress the large ignition button on the top - the torch immediately lights. Every time you take your thumb off the ignition button the flame goes out ... each time you want to fire up the torch you must release the safety lever before you can depress the ignition button. I think that is a good safety measure. There is a "continuous flame" option as well. I hope this helps.by Peptalks25/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question, Cjb. To ignite the Chef's Torch, first move the flame adjustment slide to the mid-range of "-" and "+" positions after you have filled it with butane. Push down the safety lock until it clicks in place. Then, press and hold the ignition button. The flame will ignite instantly. We hope you find this information helpful.by CakeBossProductExpert3/1/2016Written by a verified representative from CakeBossProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What kind of butane do I purchase to put into this product? Is it specific size container that specifically fits this product?
- Small canister of Butane found in the camping section. I purchased Coleman Butane 8.8 oz.by PrimoPurchasesOnly5/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your great question, SCAC. The Cake Boss Countertop Accessories Chef's Torch, Black requires butane which can be purchased at most convenience and drug stores. Any butane which can be used to fill lighters can be used to fill the Chef's Torch. To fill your creme brulee torch, please see the attached instructions and recipe to get you started. Your torch will operate an average of three hours (depending on the size of the flame). Please follow all instructions on how to fill your torch. If you have further questions or concerns, please contact our Consumer Relations Department at 1-800-857-6842 Monday through Friday 7:00 am - 5:00 pm PST excluding holidays, and any one of our experienced representatives will be more than happy to assist you. We hope this information is helpful.by CakeBossProductExpert5/27/2016Written by a verified representative from CakeBossProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $20.26 Was $23.79Save $3.53
- $23.95 Was $39.99Save $16.04
- $11.99 Was $12.99Save $1.00
- $4.49 List price $6.97Save $2.48
- Reduced Price$10.04 List price $13.39Save $3.35
- $14.51 Was $16.55Save $2.04
- $9.09 Was $11.99Save $2.90
- $4.49 Was $4.89Save $0.40