Check out these related products
- $149.12 List price $195.00Save $45.88
- $115.91 Was $125.48Save $9.57
- $79.77 Was $84.38Save $4.61
- $221.38 List price $269.80Save $48.42
- $185.10 List price $241.75Save $56.65
- $70.91 Was $75.00Save $4.09
- $55.91 Was $59.13Save $3.22
- $106.25 List price $160.00Save $53.75
- $62.05 Was $65.62Save $3.57
- $69.71 Was $74.64Save $4.93
CAIA Level I: An Introduction to Core Topics in Alternative Investments
Consider these popular products
- $4.99 Was $5.99Save $1.00
- $10.82 List price $22.99Save $12.17
- $4.68 List price $5.50Save $0.82
- $14.72 List price $24.99Save $10.27
- $10.96 List price $16.00Save $5.04
- $10.48 Was $13.56Save $3.08
- $9.62 List price $14.00Save $4.38
- $15.24 Was $16.33Save $1.09
- $16.99 List price $19.99Save $3.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, John Wiley & Sons Inc, 2012, ISBN13 9781118250969, ISBN10 1118250966
The official study text for the Level I Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA) exam
The Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA) designation is the financial industry's first and only globally recognized program that prepares professionals to deal with the ever-growing field of alternative investments. The second edition of "CAIA Level I: An Introduction to Core Topics in Alternative Investments" contains comprehensive insights on the alternative investment issues a potential Level I candidate would need to know about as they prepare for the exam.
The information found here will help you build a solid foundation in alternative investment markets--with coverage of everything from the characteristics of various strategies within each alternative asset class to portfolio management concepts central to alternative investments.Uses investment analytics to examine each alternative asset classExamines quantitative techniques used by investment professionalsAddresses the unique attributes associated with the alternative investment spaceOffers an online study guide outlining learning objectives and keywords
This book is a must-have resource for anyone contemplating taking the CAIA Level I exam. So if you're ready to take your first step toward the CAIA charter, take the time to understand the insights offered here.
|Number of Pages:||874|
|Author:||Chambers, Donald R. , Black, Keith H. , Anson, Mark J. P.|
|Series Title:||Wiley Finance|
|Publisher:||John Wiley & Sons Inc|
|Publication Date:||April, 2012|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.25 x 10.50 x 2.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.