CAFE BUSTELO 36
Customers also considered
- $2.91 Was $3.64Save $0.73
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Rich, flavorful blend of the finest coffees in the world. Vacuum-packed, dark roast coffee ideal for Demi-tasse, cappuccino, espresso or iced coffee.
Warning Text: You must be at least 5 years old to purchase this product.
Ingredients: 100% Pure Coffee.
Instructions: Store can in refrigerator…bustelo coffee will stay fresh longer.
|Autographed By:||Wayne Gretzky|
|Food Form:||See Description|
|Certifications & Claims:||BPA-Free|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||10074471000552|
|Features:||Vacuum packed - 100% pure coffee , A rich, flavorful blend Of the finest coffees in the world , Dark roast, special for espresso coffee , Always fresh, pure And flavorful , Kosher|
|Assembled Product Weight:||3.93 Pounds|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.39 x 6.39 x 7.27 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Brew! They do make an instant.by WickedLester7/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You will need a coffeemaker or an expresso machine to make coffee. In the coffeemaker, I use 1 tablespoon per cup, but I like the coffee very strong.by LaRanchera7/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- THIS COFFEE NEEDS TO BE BREWED. IN EITHER MACHINE.by MEMOMS3/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is not instant coffee. It's made to be brewed in an espresso machine.by RainDQ3/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is not instant coffee. You will need to brew this product.by CommunityAnswer11/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, coffee maker. I use heaping 1/2 oz scoop per full pot (10/12 mark on pot, depending on strength)by WickedLester7/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I brew it all the time in my regular drip coffeemaker, one tablespoon per cup of water.by LaRanchera10/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is dark and intense. A very good coffee!by SoftHair16/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES WE USE A REGULA COFFEE MAKER. AN EXPRESSO MAKER MAKES LITTLE DEMI TAST CUPS. IT ALSO HAS A MILK FROTHER ON SOME.by MEMOMS3/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes but be careful very fine grind it can block filter . an espresso maker uses steam as a coffee maker uses waterby MRGRIZZ3/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $44.75 Was $56.93Save $12.18