Check out these related products
- Clearance$7.10 List price $7.96Save $0.86
- Reduced Price$37.99 List price $59.99Save $22.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Cabot Australian Timber Oil Translucent Exterior Oil Finish
An excellent choice for exotic hardwood decks, siding, railings and outdoor furniture. Contains a precise, unique blend of superb-grade linseed oil for maximum penetration, long-oil alkyds for durability and pure South American tung oil for color depth and water repellency, Australian Timber Oil delivers 3-way oil protection. This technology is a proven translucent oil treatment for mahogany, teak, and other premium exotic wood surfaces used for decks, siding, railings, and outdoor furniture. Austrailian Timber Oil penetrates deep into the dense, resin-rich woods to accentuate natural wood depth and patina. In addition, complex translucent iron oxide pigments are added to ensure a lasting UV absorbing surface rich with color and dimension. Dries to a flat, translucent-toned finish. Application: Optimal results can be obtained by using a pure lambswool applicator, although a high-quality, natural bristle brush also yields excellent results. When spraying Cabot Australian immediately backbrush after each section is coated to ensure proper penetration. Precaution: Apply 1 coat only. Do not over-apply. Coverage: On smooth surfaces, approximately 400 Sq. Ft. to 600 Sq. Ft. per gallon or 250 Sq. Ft. to 350 Sq. Ft. per gallon on rough surfaces.
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||3457|
|Assembled Product Weight:||2.65 Pounds|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.75 x 8.75 x 5.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Thank you for your question. This can be used on wood detail on a boat as long as it is not submerged in water. We would recommend a one coat only and insure to wipe away any excess product on the surface when applying.by TeamValspar8/21/2015Written by a verified representative from TeamValsparWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It would be best recommended to clean your whole surface to remove any standing debris, mold, mildew, etc and then sand your surface for a uniform and even application.by TeamValspar5/4/2015Written by a verified representative from TeamValsparWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Clearance$11.15 List price $12.50Save $1.35
- Clearance$10.81 List price $12.12Save $1.31
- $2.97 Was $3.47Save $0.50