Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Crystal Light Sugar Free Drink Mix transforms ordinary water into the lively and unexpected. This refreshing Crystal Light Mix, Strawberry-Orange-Banana combines the delectable tastes of ripe bananas, luscious strawberries and citrusy oranges for a rich, fruity flavor that leaves you fully satisfied. This package of Crystal Light Sugar Free Drink Mix provides 6 packets that make 2 qts each for a total of 12 quarts. Simply stir the Crystal Light Drink Mix into an appropriately sized pitcher or container and refrigerate to cool. At only 5 calories per serving, Crystal Light Drink Mix is a choice that you can feel good about making. Use it to reduce your daily calorie consumption. Crystal Light Mix, Strawberry-Orange-Banana has 90% fewer calories than leading beverages, is low in sodium and contains no caffeine or gluten. Quench your thirst, guilt-free, with Crystal Light Sugar Free Drink Mix while experiencing the delightfully crisp taste.
Crystal Light Sugar Free Drink Mix:
- Strawberry-Orange-Banana flavor
- 5 calories per serving
- 90% fewer calories that other leading beverages
- No caffeine
- Low sodium
- Gluten free
- 6 packets
- Makes 12 quarts
Warning Text: Contains: soy. Phenylketonurics: Contains phenylalanine. Do not purchase if seal is broken.
Ingredients: Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Potassium Citrate, Natural Flavor, Aspartame (Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine), Contains Less than 2% of Artificial Flavor, Magnesium Oxide, Acesulfame Potassium, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Color, Red 40, Red 40 Lake, Blue 1.
Instructions: 1. Empty contents of 1 packet into large plastic or glass pitcher. 2. Add 2 quarts (8 cups) cold water. Stir to dissolve. Serve over ice or refrigerate. Store prepared beverage, covered, in refrigerator. See best by date on bottom.
Explore this item
|Capacity:||6 packets [2.4 oz (88 g)]|
|Flavor:||STRAWBERRY ORANGE BANANA|
|Container Type:||TUBE ENVELOPE IN CANISTER|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 g||0|
|Sodium 0 mg||0|
|Total Carbohydrate 0 g||0|
|Sugars 0 g|
|Protein 0 g|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I am a diabetic so have to order drinks with no sugar. I think all Crystal Light powders have artificial flavors: citric acid, maltodextrin, potassium citrate, natural flavor, aspartame, less than 2 % of artificial flavor, magnesium oxide, acesulfame potassium, soy lecithin, artificial color, red 40, red 40 lake, blue 1. This has a great flavor - can't find in storesby nosugar2/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Filled with artificial sugars, food coloring and chemicals.by dietingmaven4/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Crystal Light drink mix's are concentrates. So of course it is not natural in the respect you are looking for. For the most natural you would purchase lemons and squeeze the juice out of them by hand or with a citrus juicer machine...or mash your fruits yourself. You might also look in the bottled juice isles and the refrigerators. However, you absolutely won't get natural from a concentrate....because it IS concentrated. This product lists several ingredients such as 'Citric Acid, Potassium Citrate, Natural Flavor, Aspartame, etc. You could also visit the CrystalLight.com website for more information. In addition, their phone number is 800-431-1002 (phone number listed on their product containers)by mrblueu4/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?