Similar items in stock
Coleman Camp Stove Toaster
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enjoy the comforts of home in the great outdoors with the Coleman Camp Stove Toaster. This product is easy to use and folds down for easy storage. Toast up to four pieces of bread simultaneously, and save yourself valuable time. Simply rest it on top of your Coleman and place our slices on the prongs. This compact stove design is designed with extra sturdy stainless steel materials and chrome plated finish for a durable, long-lasting build that will serve you for many years to come.
Coleman Camp Stove Toaster:
- Easily folds for compact storage
- Convenient, toasts up to 4 slices of bread at once
- Save time, energy and eat sooner
- Steel with chrome plated finish
- Super durable material build for long-lasting use
|Manufacturer Part Number:||807B723T|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- doesn't work on anythingby lohn12/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I haven't done it with charcoal, but would expect it would work just fine though would really depend on the heat of your fire and the distance between the coals and the rack supporting the toaster. I would suspect that it might be hard to get the bread on and off the toaster given the broader spread of heat over charcoal compared to a regular camp stove...and also, this product isn't too robust; the wires that support the bread fold up but don't interlock that well, so unfold back down rather easily.by Bluepoppabear5/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have not tried to use the toaster with charcoal, but see no reason it would not work over charcoal or a wood fire. As with all food you put over charcoal, make sure any lighter fluid is burned off first to avoid having fuel taste.by Highlander885/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it dose thats what i used it on Also works on a gas grillby quwana5/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It should just be sure not to have flames high. I use mine over a propane stove and keep the flame low.by onsite5/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- IT SHOULD HE WAS USING IT ON A SMALL COLEMAN GRILL!! SAID IT TOASTED WELL.by 1STOPSHIPPING5/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It would work, but you would have to be very careful not to burn yourself. The heat level of a charcoal grill is not easy to control. I would expect a lot of burn toast.by AHamIAm5/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $41.84 List price $64.77Save $22.93
- $19.99 List price $26.64Save $6.65