Great product. Shipped without sealing tape over lid. Had food items. Left stain on carpet from leaking box.
About This Item
CLR Calcium, Lime & Rust Remover is a powerful formula that quickly and easily dissolves and removes tough calcium and lime deposits as well as surface rust stains from bathtubs, toilet bowls, sinks, glass, chrome, fiberglass, stainless steel, most coffee makers, humidifiers, dishwashers, washing machines and shower heads. The formula also is perfect for use on RVs and boats. CLR Calcium, Lime & Rust Remover is part of the EPA's Safer Choice Program, recognizing the product as a safer alternative to chemicals. The fast-acting, powerful CLR formula is septic-safe and contains no phosphates. Always spot test in an inconspicuous area before beginning to clean. Also available in 1 gallon (128 oz.) and 42 oz. bottles. For industrial sizes available in 5 and 55 gallon containers, please contact one of our distribution partners.
- Patented calcium, lime, and rust remover for cleaning multiple surfaces
- Powerful non-toxic formula - effective on hardest of lime and calcium buildup
- Great for cleaning bathtubs, toilet bowls, sinks, glass, chrome, fiberglass, stainless steel, most coffee makers, humidifiers, dishwashers, washing machines and shower heads
- Great to use on hard water stains
- Exceptional versatility, effectiveness, and economy in one product
- Safe for plumbing, safe for use on white grout, septic-safe
- Not harmful to nearby grass, shrubs, or vegetation
- WOMEN OWNED - Certified WBENC, Women's Business Enterpriser
- Safer Choice Meets U.S. EPA Safer Product Standards
- Visit CLRbrands.com for cleaning tips and uses of CLR Cleaning Solutions
- Blasts Deposits: calcium from glassware, tile, tea and coffee pots
- Dissolves Scale: lime from shower heads, tubs, humidifiers, toilets, and sinks
- Zaps stains: rust from stucco, brick, porcelain, chrome, and certain metals
Ingredients: Septic safe. Contains NO phosphates and is not corrosive.
Active Ingredients: Water CAS 7732-18-5, Lactic Acid CAS 79-33-4, Gluconic Acid CAS 526-95-4, Lauramine Oxide CAS 1643-20-5, Tripropylene Glycol N-Butyl Ether CAS 55934-93-5, Blue 1 CAS 3844-45-9, Yellow 5 CAS 1934-21-0.
Instructions: In a well-ventilated area, mix equal amounts of CLR and warm water. Test on a hidden area before applying to the entire surface, Apply directly to the stain with a brush, cloth, or sponge. After 2 minutes, rinse promptly with cold water. Never leave CLR on an area for longer than two minutes. Never mix CLR with other household cleaners or bleach. Always read the manufacturer's directions of the item you will be cleaning to make sure that this product is compatible. Consumer discretion is always advised. CLR may etch older sinks, tubs, and tiles. Avoid contact with wood, clothing, wallpaper, and carpeting. Some laminated surfaces (counter tops) are coated with a synthetic surface which may be affected by rust removes; clean spills immediately.
|Price Per Unit UOM|
|Number of Customer Ratings|
|PPU Quantity of Units|
28 Fluid Ounce
Stainless Steel, Fiberglass, Glass, Chrome, Grout
|Count Per Pack|
CLR Calcium Lime & Rust Remover, Multi-Use Household Cleaner, 28 fl oz
28 fl oz
|Manufacturer Part Number|
28 fl oz (828 ml)
|Product Net Content UOM|
|Video Game Platform|
|Household Cleaner Type|
|Units Per Consumer Unit|
Septic safe. Contains NO phosphates and is not corrosive.
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
2.00 x 5.25 x 8.00 Inches
Take an interactive tour
Customer reviews & ratings
Still the best. I usually transfer this into a large spray bottle to make it more economical. Works wonders on my kettle, countertops, sinks, faucets, shower tiles etc. Tried other cheaper brands over the years but kept coming back to CLR for a good reason. In my opinion it's better to shell out the extra $2 and get a quality product that does what it says it would.
CLR is a necessary item for your home
Helps stop the metal corrosion that creates rust. I wiped it in some hinges and metal tools in my house and it changed the rust to a dark color, no more flakes. Not a good smell, but it does the job and good to have for maintenance of household items and tools.
Works well. I generally like the spray bottle better. I buy this if I cannot find the spray.
Love CRL - it works hard
This Stuff saved my shower! My shower was so dingy and not responding to any of the many other products that were supposed to cut through the shower grime. CRL did the hard work and made my shower nice and white and clean and did not affect the surface.
- For bowl
- For bathroom
- For the house
- Value for money
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question