CLR Bath & Kitchen Cleaner is a multipurpose and multi-surface cleaner that has a powerful foam spray formulated to quickly cut through dirt, calcium, lime, hard water deposits and soap scum. Use the Cleaner on most kitchen and bath surfaces including: ceramic tile, shower doors, sinks, bathtubs, white grout & caulk, toilet bowls, fiberglass and kitchen countertops. CLR Bath & Kitchen Cleaner will not remove rust and do not use our cleaner on vinyl, marble, mirrors, plastic laminates, wood, fabrics, painted surfaces, colored grout or wall coverings.
CLR Bath & Kitchen Cleaner is part of the EPAs Safer Choice Program (formerly Design for the Environment (DfE)) recognizing the product as a safer alternative to chemicals and contains no phosphates, ammonia or bleach. Always spot test in an inconspicuous area first.
Look for CLR Bath & Kitchen Cleaner in these sizes:
Sold in a 26 oz. bottle.
CLR Enhanced Formula Fresh Scent Bath & Kitchen Multi-Surface Cleaner, Trigger Spray Bottle, 26 FL oz.
- Industrial strength daily multi-purpose, multi-surface cleaner for kitchen and bathrooms
- Safe and effective removal of calcium, lime, soap scum, discoloration, surface rust, hard water deposits, dulling firm and dirt
- For use on stainless steel, plastics, tile, glass, sealed granite, fiberglass, ceramic/porcelain sinks, bath tub, shower doors and toilets
- Non-toxic, biodegradable, and septic-safe
- Meets U.S EPA Safer Product Standards
- WOMEN OWNED
- Certified WBENC (Womens Business Enterprise)
- How to clean shower doors in 3 easy steps
- Spray CLR Bath and Kitchen
- Let the cleaner work for 2-3 minutes
- Wipe the surface with a sponge soaked in water
- Cleaning Hacks for the bathroom:
- Wash plastic toothbrush holders and soap dishes in the dishwasher
- Squeegee shower doors after a shower to prevent buildup
- Use compressed air to clean your bathroom vent
- Use magnets to hold bobby pins and other metal items
- Use CLR Bath and Kitchen to clean buildup
- Freshen your trashcan by placing a dryer sheet at the bottom
- Cleaning Hacks for the kitchen:
- Catch spills with a baking sheet on the bottom rack of your oven
- Line kitchen trashcans with newspaper
- Line fridge shelves with plastic wrap to make them easy to clean
- Microwave damp sponges for 1-2 minutes to kill germs
- Use CLR Bath and Kitchen to clean up messes
- Use CLR Mold & Mildew to clean mold from trashcans
- Stretch old pantyhose over a broom handle to clean underneath the fridge
- Martha Stewart has used and loves CLR products