This stuff is AWESOME!! It was really easy to do and it made the plastics on my truck look like brand new again! I got a little on my paint, but wiped it off right away like the directions say to. It's been through several rain storms already, and it still looks like I just put it on!
CERAKOTE Ceramic Trim Coat, Plastic Trim Restorer - Lasts 200 Washes
About This Item
- - 2 YEAR GUARANTEE! - You read it right! Cerakote Trim Coat is a CERAMIC coating that will last 2 years or your money back, no questions asked!
- - DOESN'T WASH OFF! - If Cerakote Trim Coat washes off within the first 200 washes, we'll give you your money back! STOP WASTING YOUR MONEY on cheap products that don't last!
- - RESTORES AND PROTECTS YOUR TRIM - Unlike other cheap products that give you a temporary greasy shine until they wash off, Cerakote Trim Coat will actually restore AND protect your trim. You read our guarantee, Trim Coat will RESTORE and PROTECT your plastic trim for 2 years. Period. No gimmicks, no fine print, no secrets.. Just a CERAMIC coating that actually cures to your vehicle's plastic giving it years of protection, while looking amazing.
- - NO MORE GREASY MESS! - One Cerakote Trim Coat Kit comes with a pair of gloves and 10 individually packaged, pre-moistened wipes. It's simple, you follow the instructions, open a pack and start wiping. You don't need to spray greasy product all over your vehicle and rub it in, or squirt gel on a pad and start buffing while destroying pads, towels and your clothes. What happens later that day when you step on your greasy running board or lean on your bumper? Grease. Tons of it.
- - IT'S SCIENCE - Buyer beware! There's a big difference between secret snake oil, and science. Don't be fooled into purchasing "top secret" ingredient and additive products that make false claims. What's the secret to Trim Coat? We'll be straight-up because we develop, manufacture, package and ship all our products here at Cerakote HQ where we have in-house, world-class chemists. Trim Coat is a CERAMIC based product that brings out the pigments and bonds to your plastic. That's science.