Customers also viewed these products
- $69.98 Was $74.68Save $4.70
- $77.99 Was $86.45Save $8.46
- $169.99 Was $175.02Save $5.03
- Rollback$50.00 Was $59.99Save $9.99
- $148.99 Was $157.62Save $8.63
- Rollback$129.98 Was $138.31Save $8.33
- Reduced Price$108.89 List price $140.85Save $31.96
Bravo View 9" Widescreen Overhead LCD Monitor
Consider these popular products
- $19.84 Was $25.00Save $5.16
- $93.98 List price $115.00Save $21.02
- $208.95 Was $226.48Save $17.53
- $264.48 Was $379.99Save $115.51
- Reduced Price$190.43 List price $488.17Save $297.74
- $121.20 Was $127.95Save $6.75
- $105.44 List price $149.97Save $44.53
- $34.43 Was $38.33Save $3.90
- $23.35 Was $30.95Save $7.60
- $101.46 Was $117.47Save $16.01
- $69.22 Was $78.50Save $9.28
- $87.12 Was $99.99Save $12.87
- $53.44 Was $69.99Save $16.55
- Rollback$52.44 Was $56.49Save $4.05
- Reduced Price$49.98 List price $57.28Save $7.30
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Bravo View 9" Widescreen Overhead LCD Monitor:
- 9" TFT LCD Monitor (16:9)
- High Resolution LCD Panel 800 x 480 Pixels
- Swivel Design for Optimal Viewing Angle
- Brightness = 200 NIT
- Soft Rubber Paint Finish
- 2 Audio/Video Inputs
- On Screen Display
- Adjustable Color / Contrast / Brightness / Tint
- Car LCD monitor has Dome Lights
- Wireless Remote Control
- IR Output for Wireless Headphones
- Power Requirements = 12V / 8W
- NTSC or PAL Format
- Width = 10.2"
- Length = 9.6"
- Height = 1.2"
- 9" LCD Screen
- Mounting Plate & Screws
- Remote Control
- Owner's Manual
|Volts:||12 V DC|
|Display Technology:||Active Matrix TFT LCD|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||OVR-090BL|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- not a DVD playerby lilgggirl9/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No DVD have to use from different sourceby FatEd3/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just the screen.you need a stereo with dvd playerby mrvidal4/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it doesn't have a built in DVD player. It has two sets of RCA out wires to plug into a DVD or game unit.by meljoe1/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- just a screenby BravoSupport12/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- it is not a DVD player, found that out after i received it in the mail.by lilgggirl9/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Has standard audio video plugs two sets and only other hook up is a power and groundby FatEd4/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not sure what you mean by plug. It connects to a DVD player via a set of RCA connectors.by meljoe2/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The OVR-090BL does not have a DVD player but it does a have a Audio/Video RCA inputs.by BravoSupport4/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is the IR Output for Wireless Headphones frequency selectable? (To use 2 of these in 1 car with different shows)
- Yes you can set the wireless setting but since no build in DVD player to play two different movies would have to have two different video sourcesby FatEd3/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it only has one frequency.by meljoe12/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, you need a system that is dual channel. Typically these are headrest video systems that come with that feature.by BravoSupport11/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?